The Funnel. The Inside scoop on whatever it is we're doing in here.

T.M. Hunt Custom Knives had a visitor last night. His weapon of choice....

Yep, Mistwalker. I'll let him add his pix somewhere here. For now, this is all I've got.

You get any sleep yet Todd ? All work and no play you know man. Get some rest and some family time brother, not only have you earned it but you deserve it.

You get any sleep yet Todd ? All work and no play you know man. Get some rest and some family time brother, not only have you earned it but you deserve it.

Thanks Thorny, I went to the Dr. The other day. Talked to him about my sleep. Here's some interesting info on sleeping aids. I told him I can't hardly take them because it doesn't improve my sleep and makes me drag and feel terrible the next day, he said that over the counter sleep aids are the worse. In order to be over the counter, they are in a different chemical class and there's really very little in them to help the problem. He prescribed me a new sleep aid that has just become available in generic form. Until then he said no one could afford them. They have hardly any side effects, non habit forming, and the cost me $34. Bucks. Took them the last 2 nights and I pleased to say I can't remember sleeping better in a lot of years. I'm confident a well rested Todd will be a better Todd ;)

How's your shoulder doing? Sucks getting old huh?

T.M. Hunt Custom Knives had a visitor last night. His weapon of choice....

Yep, Mistwalker. I'll let him add his pix somewhere here. For now, this is all I've got.

Lol. it was great seeing you guys again, the hospitality was awesome and I had a blast as always. I wish I could have hung out longer! I'll add my pics later. Ya know, I have been trying to work on losing weight lately, your guerrilla photography may have just given me a great motivational tool lol

Ah don't beat yourself up to much Mist. Its hard to look sexy when standing with me in the picture, :D JK!.

I took the kids out to see that orb weaver last night. He was there again, its probably gonna be a nightly thing now. The kids are arguing over what to name him.

Ah don't beat yourself up to much Mist. Its hard to look sexy when standing with me in the picture, :D JK!.

I took the kids out to see that orb weaver last night. He was there again, its probably gonna be a nightly thing now. The kids are arguing over what to name him.

Lol, not giving two sh!#s about looking sexy, but my god all the sitting at a desk the last few years is killing me. Yeah, orb weavers are cool little spiders man, fun to watch.

Hey Brian it was great seeing you too! Hopefully you can actually drink a beer next time. A wise man once told me the genius behind "guerrilla photography", I'm thinking it'll work for me.

Attention, T.M. Hunt fans;
For the next 7 days, please refer to Murph as "Muffy". Thank you for your cooperation.

:hopelessness: "Muffy"...do we even want to hear how this name has come about

Yeah apparently Penn Station Subs thought I said "Muffy" when placing my order. The funny thing is , the kid taking my order told me "I have an uncle with that name". So to me it's worse that some poor schmuck actually has to go by that.

proof-

20130830_210419_zps7b35e8c2.jpg

A guy with a 12" steak called Muffy. That's impressive. Does Derek ditto that?

Yeah apparently Penn Station Subs thought I said "Muffy" when placing my order. The funny thing is , the kid taking my order told me "I have an uncle with that name". So to me it's worse that some poor schmuck actually has to go by that.

proof-

20130830_210419_zps7b35e8c2.jpg
Haha, that's freakin' hilarious. :D

This probably explaines why he hasn't answered my text ot phone calls today. Bastard knows I won't let him off easy! ;)

Back