The Funnel. The Inside scoop on whatever it is we're doing in here.

OMG. The Taint Squire is actually named Muffy. :confused:

Yeah apparently Penn Station Subs thought I said "Muffy" when placing my order. The funny thing is , the kid taking my order told me "I have an uncle with that name". So to me it's worse that some poor schmuck actually has to go by that.

proof-

20130830_210419_zps7b35e8c2.jpg

A guy with a 12" steak called Muffy. That's impressive. Does Derek ditto that?

WOW Muffy! That receipt is awesome.

You should frame that and hang it next to a picture of the poor cat that you guys are always messing with :cat:...no wonder the cat is bow-legged and hates you!

Sir Muffington of Mufflingham Castle is a studious, reserved man, who long spends his days studying the finer arts of animal husbandry and bovine gynecology.

I'm laughing my butt off that Muffy ordered a 12" steak in Penn Station, and Jacob delivered.

Apparently, the website is down today. I don't need to go into alot of detail, but basically it's because us rednecks are running it! Turns out we didn't throw enough money at the right voice on the phone, but we're fixing it now.
Good Lord..why can't anything be simple?
By the way, sorry boss.

Apparently, the website is down today. I don't need to go into alot of detail, but basically it's because us rednecks are running it! Turns out we didn't throw enough money at the right voice on the phone, but we're fixing it now.
By the way, sorry boss.

Haha. Not your fault buddy, sorry to bother you with it. Didn't seem to be anything we couldn't fix by throwing money at it huh? :rolleyes: Bastards!

By the way, sorry boss.
Works for me.

Looks like my website is back up and running. I just checked it. I didn't go all the way through it but what I saw looked O.K.

Have I mentioned that I love your tag Brian ? Its one of my favorites.

Thanks man.

A few pics from around the shop of T.M. Hunt, knife maker extraordinaire. I was too busy talking to take many pics, I don't get to see Todd and Muff often enough.

Some stuff on the bench looking good!

Somebody has similar tastes to me, as this is what I think I want next

I really love Todd's more artistic works!

Lots of M-18age going on.

Sweet collection of old butcher knives!

Poor Muffy gets confused easily when beer is involved...but luckily he keeps his phone handy to look stuff up with :)

Oh, and a bad shot of the pet orb weaver outside the shop

Nice shots, Mist. Amazing what comes outta a shop that you can almost touch both walls with your arms spread..huh? Didya kick the ol' bandsaw for me?

Dude D, the tiled M18 pic as the background for the website is pretty, uh, busy for lack of a better term? Not sure if that was intentional or not, but if so, you guys might want to rethink that.

9723866985_1f826d6717_o.jpg

Doesn't show a tiled background for me.

Good chance that it is just me then. Internet here has been mighty wacky. My bad.

Good chance that it is just me then. Internet here has been mighty wacky. My bad.
Nope. It wasn't just you. I saw it too yesterday before you posted that up.... Then magically it was different yesterday evening. Diesel D must be sneaky.

Nope. It wasn't just you. I saw it too yesterday before you posted that up.... Then magically it was different yesterday evening. Diesel D must be sneaky.

My customer service skills are top notch. I saw Derek's comment and made a change. Where else you gonna get that kinda quick turn around?

My customer service skills are top notch. I saw Derek's comment and made a change. Where else you gonna get that kinda quick turn around?
Customer service - Of course! No wonder why you want to CC a M-18 around.

Back