The Funnel. The Inside scoop on whatever it is we're doing in here.

I'm thinking about a contest. Maybe something around taking a pic of your Hunt knife with a unique object? Or maybe the cutest model? Obviously rule one is you'll have to already own a T.M. Hunt knife... I'm sure we could hand out some trinket for the coolest submission. Thoughts?

I'm thinking about a contest. Maybe something around taking a pic of your Hunt knife with a unique object? Or maybe the cutest model? Obviously rule one is you'll have to already own a T.M. Hunt knife... I'm sure we could hand out some trinket for the coolest submission. Thoughts?

I'm a photo taking fool. Works for me. :thumbup:

I'm game after I get one.... :D

Last edited:
Lets limit it to the folks with M-18's that are not Mods
Well, I'm not a mod, and I can borrow an M-18, so, still good to go. :thumbup:

I've discussed this with the boss and I think we're putting something kind of cool together regarding a photo contest. So..I'll let ya know when I know.

The website needs a better Magua picture, anyone wanna take a crack at it?

I assume a photo of one with deer blood and fat on it would not be acceptable.

I have a couple from when I got it.

DSC00985.JPG

DSC00988.JPG

Last edited:
The scales are curly Maple. I agree - There aren't many natural scales I like; however, curly maple is one of the exceptions.

Huh and all this time Todd had been saying they were made from paint sticks :confused:

Hmmhmm...

I posted about this in Becker a few days ago. Surprised nobody else has a photo.

(bump)

Back