The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
Here's your chance to tease us all with your inbounds, pics, juicy details, or both.

Here's what I'm waiting for, a current production 3.5" Spanto with a real nice high blue BB scale and some SF bling...

XM-Blue1_zpsefbaa07f.jpg

XM-Blue1-2_zps9e1448c1.jpg

Seller's pics of course. After all, this is the Anticipation Thread. :D It'll be in the Recent Scores thread soon enough... ;)

Hinderer Beanies -- Hey, it's winter and getting cold.
XL XM-18 T-Shirts
Ti Anodized handle screws
Brass, Copper, and Ti Ano LBS

This is my want to see on the site list.

My only item incoming is a PVD Investigator.

Nicely blinged, that XM is!

I have purchased and am waiting on bronze ti standoffs, and a black DLC Investigator and tool.
I am working on a deal for a grail.
I am patiently waiting for bronze ti scale screws to be available, with a clip and LBS to match.

Ti ano grip screws (blue)
Ti ano pivot screw (blue/missed out earlier)Ti ano clip and filler (blue)
Textured carbon fiber 3.5 scale

Fortunately I'm now waiting for the mailman to deliver blue stand offs for my new spanto.

Thanks to a great member here I can now cross the Ti pivot screw (blue) off of my list.

Last edited:
- .45 ACP LBS on the way.
- Was just able to get an order in on a couple sets of blue ano'd standoffs.
- Two 3.5" XM-18s in the works, will be another month or so before these get to me..
-- A really cool prod wharncliffe w/ SW blade and FDE coated lockside
-- My ultimate grail (for now), a SKINNER!!
- Debating on pulling the trigger for a black armorers tool and tan investigator, but don't really need either...

Would LOVE to see Ti handle screws hit the street!!

I have brass and blue ti standoffs coming.

Really looking for a textured CF scale.

Interested in Blue pivot and handle screws. Ideally I would get the CF scale and the hardware all at the same time:)

I got a brand new 3.5 slicer on the way. Went ahead and ordered a battleship grey frag scale, a blue Ti pivot screw, and I was able to get in on the blue Ti standoffs today. Should be sweet when I get it all together!

I got a brand new 3.5 slicer on the way. Went ahead and ordered a battleship grey frag scale, a blue Ti pivot screw, and I was able to get in on the blue Ti standoffs today. Should be sweet when I get it all together!

Don't think I've seen that combo yet, I want to see a pic. That sounds really nice.

got a FXM slicer w smooth cf scales in working finish...oh and a production wharnie. both possibly arriving tomorrow! ;) cant wait. Im still pondscum jealous tho. :D

Back