The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Lol! You bet I will, hopefully there's enough bandwidth... ;)

I'm back on the night crew next week - that's good and bad, good in that USPS delivers before I head to work. Bad in that I can't log into BF from my work computer, I can only browse...

I am still waiting for more textured Ti scales and a 3" custom wharnie.

:)

Indeed I do, but I also want a custom XM-24 wharnie as well, it is second to the 3" though. Wharnies are cool.

I am in absolute agreement. It fits my day to day very nicely. A 3" version would be perfect.

SCREWS! THE SCREWS! OH MAN IT"S THE SCREWS!!!! and a shot at an xm24 would be much appreciated.....

Went a little accessory crazy today: Blue stand-offs for XM-24, brown Frag scale for XM-24, Bronze screws, and surprised to see textured carbon fibre pop up, so grabbed one of those for XM-18:) oh, and a FDE lanyard bead

Last edited:
^^^ LOL, I did the same the other night: 2x blue & 2x bronze scale screws in 3" & 3.5" and a textured CF scale - like you I was surprised and delighted to see them pop up!

I scored a textured stonewash Ti 3" scale.

Hopefully, all of these accessories will be at the show Saturday.

<~~~~~hates waiting on the shipping

^^^ LOL, I did the same the other night: 2x blue & 2x bronze scale screws in 3" & 3.5" and a textured CF scale - like you I was surprised and delighted to see them pop up!

I see the sig line has been updated to reflect the recent arrival (No Longer a Sought item) the subject of your desire has indeed arrived.
Congrats again from one "Skinner" lover to another - (my desire not yet sated):eek:

Someday :)

I see the sig line has been updated to reflect the recent arrival (No Longer a Sought item) the subject of your desire has indeed arrived.
Congrats again from one "Skinner" lover to another - (my desire not yet sated):eek:

Someday :)

Hopefully that will happen soon for you, this weekend perhaps?!

I am completely enthralled by this grind, it has completely surpassed what I could only imagine based off the pics posted here.

I'm sure you probably also noticed the my sig line now reflects my next obsession or two in line?! :eek::D

Actually, at this point I might slow down (yeah right, at least for the holidays ;) ) - what I'd really like to do, and I think I'm going to plan for, is get to a show or two and perhaps a GTG so I can meet the RHK crew and as many of you all as I can. I'd love to put faces to screen names!

Until then, my best wishes for those of you who can make the shows - good luck!!

That's a pretty rare one, I'd like to find the 3.5" version. Congrats.

Agreed. Based on aesthetics and perceived functionality (I've never handled one), the textured TI is top dog in my book. The textured CF is number 2 for me. Glad it is semi available.

custom xm24 g-10 orange scales on the way :) thank goodness my brother is still active and placed the order for me, always nice to pay only msrp instead of friggen $600.

Back