The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

custom xm24 g-10 orange scales on the way :) thank goodness my brother is still active and placed the order for me, always nice to pay only msrp instead of friggen $600.

Interesting. I'd imagine it was a production rather than a custom though. What branch of military is your brother?

custom xm24 g-10 orange scales on the way :) thank goodness my brother is still active and placed the order for me, always nice to pay only msrp instead of friggen $600.

That is dishonest. Unless you are mil, Leo, or first responder yourself then congrats. I thank your brother for his service.

Last edited:
What Are YOU Waiting for?

A 3" spanto that I won't be afraid to beat the crap out of...... because the seller already has! :p :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Custom handground FXM spanto. Bead blasted blade, orange scales to match the fieldtac. :)

wellp...missed the cyber monday knives...I swear I tried a thousand times, no joke. all good. Im very happy for everyone who is a firast time XM owner who scored one...thats the ultimate score...non LEO/mil being able to buy direct from RHK for retail price. I really dig the way they did it, hope to see more like this in the future.

After I wiped my tears...I bought a FDE PVD coated aluminum investigator, and a blue scale for 3.5. with alil coupon code action! who am I kidding, I couldnt afford another XM right before xmas anyway! so I am suuuper excited for the PEN!! had my eye of this badboy for a while, same w the blue scale...20 dollars off?! had to grab it!

Ill post pics of the pen when I get it in hand!

wellp...missed the cyber monday knives...I swear I tried a thousand times, no joke. all good. Im very happy for everyone who is a firast time XM owner who scored one...thats the ultimate score...non LEO/mil being able to buy direct from RHK for retail price. I really dig the way they did it, hope to see more like this in the future.

After I wiped my tears...I bought a FDE PVD coated aluminum investigator, and a blue scale for 3.5. with alil coupon code action! who am I kidding, I couldnt afford another XM right before xmas anyway! so I am suuuper excited for the PEN!! had my eye of this badboy for a while, same w the blue scale...20 dollars off?! had to grab it!

Ill post pics of the pen when I get it in hand!

I nearly ran off the road trying to get in on the fun...in the end nothing but errors and so on until a 404 message after all were gone...is what it is and I'm NOT Complaining!!! Congrats to those lucky enough to score on Cyber Monday. Was very generous of the Ranch!!!

I got a Wharnie in green/black today. Exactly what I wanted in a knife. But I was really hoping to see a 2014 Rachalle swimsuit calendar on the site:witless:.

Pumped to have a prodo slicer on the way - when you get them at table price it has this tingly feeling involved.... Euphoric!

Scored an orange spanto today. Can't wait, my first Hinderer not counting my 0560 and my most expensive knife after my 0560 as well. Hope I can convince myself to use it, lol.

Bwilson, you scored bro! I was shootin for a 3.5 spanto, really want a spanto in something smaller than 4 inch!

fortune - nice setup bro, my wharnie that I bought a few weeks ago was the exact same setup! you just got yours for about half the price I did!!

Far from the intended purpose of the "Active Duty Support" Program and a clear abuse coupled with the flowery prose.
Keep your opinions to yourself regarding pricing and Thank you to Not proliferate the abuse of a program meant to recognize and reward those who actually "Serve".
Rubi

Let's see...

Green/Black G10 Wharnie...check!
Production 3.5 Slicer...check!
Orange G10 Spanto...check!

See why I'm ok with missing out even though I went try-hard on Cyber Monday?

Hey! I posted last...but didn't get noticed by the Site...guess Rubi and I tied.

So, I get emails whenever something new of Hinderer gets added to a certain dealers site. The other day I got an email with this picture... :confused:

kv8b8dp

Those clips kinda remind me of spoons on spinnerbait. Not that it's a bad thing.

Back