The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

I gave you credit for 3.5", custom, and bronze.;)

Pics are somewhere in Arizona where they like to sell Custom Knives, didn't want to steal the pics they took.

I just hopped over to that site and saw a pending deal on something pretty special...nice piece, Luck.

Wow Luck!! Congrats on a rare and beautiful XM!! Can't wait for your pics bud :thumbup:

Thanks,

I think Rob may have released a few more 3" slicers tonight, one of which lasted more than 12 minutes.

Yeah I did see that. That's pretty awesome that they have been trying to help out others get a shot at owning some Hinderer goodness. Very cool!

I happened to be up sharpening and got a notification about the 2:04 flash sale (1:04 my time) so I finally got the one I've been lusting for for awhile now, the 3" slicer!! I was so disappointed that I couldn't make it the 2 hours to Blade and try my luck in the lottery because I realllllly wanted a 3" slicer. I can't believe I was this lucky to actually get one! I think my email sound woke me as I was close to dozing off lol. Thanks RHK for the opportunity!! I guess the receipt I got in my email means it's real and not a dream. :D

Luck!!! Wow. That is one sweet xm buddy. Great score. Congrats!!! Bowies are one of my favorites!

Scored a 3" slicer w/battleship grey scale last night during the flash sale :D... unfortunately, I need to sell it since my daughter's birthday is coming up and can't afford to keep the knife. :grumpy: The knife won't ship out till Monday as per Rob.

** EDIT** Hinderer is spoken for.

Last edited:
Back