The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Thanks for the congrats all. I scored a black as it was the only option on the drop down. I don't know what colors were available from the start, but grey would've been nice too. My first choice would've probably been dark green or fde, but can't be choosy when you're on the clock. ;) I'll probably be looking for some different color scales soon.

I like how they are randomly popping them back up for sale in small batches. Glad you snagged one Jenson. I might give one a try at some point. The smaller one might grow on me as I do like carrying a smaller knife on occasion.

Scored a 3" slicer with a blue scale this morning during the flash sale... BTW, Rob mentioned there might be sales going on for a few days. He also mentioned they do these kind of sales every quarter.

Scored a 3" slicer w/battleship grey scale last night during the flash sale :D... unfortunately, I need to sell it since my daughter's birthday is coming up and can't afford to keep the knife. :grumpy: The knife won't ship out till Monday as per Rob.

** EDIT** Hinderer is spoken for.

I hate it when that happens... :rolleyes:

Scored a 3" slicer with a blue scale this morning during the flash sale... BTW, Rob mentioned there might be sales going on for a few days. He also mentioned they do these kind of sales every quarter.

Do you have to sell this one too since your daughter's birthday is coming up? :rolleyes:

Scored a 3" slicer w/battleship grey scale last night during the flash sale :D... unfortunately, I need to sell it since my daughter's birthday is coming up and can't afford to keep the knife. :grumpy: The knife won't ship out till Monday as per Rob.

** EDIT** Hinderer is spoken for.

You can only buy one amigo... They will cancel your order since you bought two... That's why they have held off shipping til Monday.. Save some for the other people...

** 1 Knife Per Person - No Exceptions - If you purchase a second knife at the same time or a separate order in the last few days we will cancel your order, please do not be greedy and allow others a chance at one!**

Last edited:
Let's not turn this too negative. But I do see why some called it out...buy 2 @ MSRP, sell one at inflated rate and it's like getting a new XM for under $250.

Yep, didn't read the fine print, only 1 per customer... noob mistake (first flash sale) Guess I'll only be getting the grey slicer. Oh well, couldn't afford the 2nd one anyway.

Last edited:
To get this thread back on track...

Tomorrow should be a nice mail call:

3.5" full Working Finish custom Wharnie
3.5" frag Translucent Green scale
3.5" smooth CF scale
3" ACU Camo scale

Tuesday should be:

3" smooth CF scale
3" frag CF scale
3.5" Blue/Black scale

To get this thread back on track...

Tomorrow should be a nice mail call:

3.5" full Working Finish custom Wharnie
3.5" frag Translucent Green scale
3.5" smooth CF scale
3" ACU Camo scale

Tuesday should be:

3" smooth CF scale
3" frag CF scale
3.5" Blue/Black scale

Chris, if you don't have enough room in your mailbox just let me know. I will rent you some in mine.

Back