1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Discussion in 'Rick Hinderer Knives' started by Lone_Wolfe, Nov 8, 2013.

1. OneWay

OneWay

May 7, 2013
    Whoa what a haul! Can't wait to see all of these goodies.

2. cha0s13

cha0s13

Dec 13, 2009
    I finally scored a smooth 3.5 bronze Ti scale!!!:)

3. prelude92

prelude92

Dec 23, 2012
    Nice job Chris! Glad you were able to find one brother.

4. uofaengr

uofaengr

Jan 9, 2014
    Those are awesome. Hope to have one one day.

5. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    Awesome Chris. That thing is going to look awesome.

6. kwazyjuice

kwazyjuice Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2013
    Chris, congrats on the killer score!! Which one is it going on???

7. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012
    Nice Chris!!! Congrats buddy!!!

8. cha0s13

cha0s13

Dec 13, 2009
    Going on the Wf Spear Point :) Always liked the bronze with the Wf blades. Can't wait!

9. humblerodent

humblerodent Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    I have a 3" Wharncliffe flipper on the way to keep my 3" slicer flipper company. I always liked the wharny, but prefer the 3" blade. I'm so glad they started making that configuration.

10. Jensen81

Jensen81

Oct 3, 2012

Here's a teaser for you buddy. :D Bronze on WF is a great combo. I can't wait to see yours !!

[​IMG]
    Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

11. Marinemp4

Marinemp4

Nov 12, 2013
    KILLING IT JENSEN! I love that set up buddy. I want to see that in person ASAP!!!!!!!!

12. kwazyjuice

Feb 10, 2013
    Go get it paco!!!!

13. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    [​IMG]

14. kwazyjuice

Feb 10, 2013
    I know I know!! 3" slicer!!! Wahooo!!!

15. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    You guys are good. Pretty excited about this guy. Been carrying my small 21 more lately so I figured why not check out the RHK website since the 3" slicers (my grind) have been popping up and just happened to be there at the right time. Now the wait. I've only held one 3" and that was at blade. I think it will be a good EDC size and might take that role.

16. kwazyjuice

Feb 10, 2013
    They do fit in the hand nicely because of the great ergos... I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

17. RubiconSS

RubiconSS

Jan 12, 2011
    It's that time of year (for me) been EDC'ing my 3" slicer since I broke out shorts. Does everything I ask/need it to do.:)

18. uofaengr

uofaengr

Jan 9, 2014
    Congrats! The 3" ergos I think are even better for me than the 3.5". What color were you able to get? It'll make a great EDC.

Lottery winner at Blade and scored one today...have you considered buying some powerball tickets? ;)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
  19. xxfalconxx

xxfalconxx

Dec 19, 2013
    Brian.......congratulations sir!!!! Patience and perseverance paid off big !!!!
    You just scored an incredible XM.......

20. alwayscarryaknife

alwayscarryaknife

May 31, 2013
    Thanks guys. I really think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this bad boy.

As far as the powerball goes I might go in while I'm on a hot streak. The RHK folks brought a lot of goodies to Blade so I think the odds were better than in the past. They went all out for 25 years.

As far as this new 3" slicer there was some luck and a whole lot of refreshing on the iPad on my desk.

Oh, and I got the black one. Had the blue in cart but someone pulled the rug out from under me (Bet they had a newer/faster iPad). After that a gray popped up but was gone in a hurry. Think I might put a translucent green on this guy.