The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

Yeah......the Ranch is AWESOME that way......congrats on your 1st Hinderer.......it's a beauty........

Thanks, I'm stupidly excited...now I just hope they make CF scales for the new handle shape soon ^^;

You guys are lucky you're at home to get yours today. I'm out of town this week till tomorrow so I've gotta wait one more day. I'm on pins and needles watching the tracking like a hawk because our mail carrier retired and have had a temp the past few weeks terrible with packages like not scanning them when dropping off and leaving signature required mail at the door. Bright side is a new full time guy started this week but don't know how good he's gonna be. Hopefully the wife will be going to pick it up with the notice this evening. You can never underestimate the importance of a good mail carrier. They'll save you a few points on your blood pressure for sure.

You guys are lucky you're at home to get yours today. I'm out of town this week till tomorrow so I've gotta wait one more day. I'm on pins and needles watching the tracking like a hawk because our mail carrier retired and have had a temp the past few weeks terrible with packages like not scanning them when dropping off and leaving signature required mail at the door. Bright side is a new full time guy started this week but don't know how good he's gonna be. Hopefully the wife will be going to pick it up with the notice this evening. You can never underestimate the importance of a good mail carrier. They'll save you a few points on your blood pressure for sure.

My mail guy didn't bother to attempt delivery of my first Hinderer. Then the post office lost it. They found it sitting where he left it in his truck a couple days later.

My mail guy didn't bother to attempt delivery of my first Hinderer. Then the post office lost it. They found it sitting where he left it in his truck a couple days later.

Wow, I bet you were flipping out over that one. I know I would have.

Finally scored the 3 inch slicer flipper. Tracking says it's gong to be here Thursday. Usually like to sell first to free up the funds, but just had to jump on this one so you'll see a box elder mnandi safe queen for sale by the end of the week. Pics when it gets here.

Finally scored the 3 inch slicer flipper. Tracking says it's gong to be here Thursday. Usually like to sell first to free up the funds, but just had to jump on this one so you'll see a box elder mnandi safe queen for sale by the end of the week. Pics when it gets here.

Congrats!! It's a perfect 3" for EDC

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
So many of you did get it right a AP Bowie gen 3 with ano lock side and cf smooth scale. Man this is just amazing in hand. I love my black and white photos so here are a few color and b+w. Enjoy.

That is gorgeous Quake. What a bad ass knife. The grinds on that are incredible. Congratulations!

Quake.......congratulations......monster XM......gorgeous XM......
Definitely a rare fine and a smokin' hot blade.....

I'm waiting for my first Hinderer I've ever owned (or even seen in person)
3.5 xm 18 spanto flipper with jade scale I just bought here in the exchange. Very very excited. It ships today :D

My goal was to obtain a large sebenza, and xm 18. I already scooped up the sebenza (in love) and now my other highly coveted piece.

I'm waiting for my first Hinderer I've ever owned (or even seen in person)
3.5 xm 18 spanto flipper with jade scale I just bought here in the exchange. Very very excited. It ships today :D

My goal was to obtain a large sebenza, and xm 18. I already scooped up the sebenza (in love) and now my other highly coveted piece.

That was my first Hinderer as well (different scale color).

Congratulations and Welcome to the Herd!

So many of you did get it right a AP Bowie gen 3 with ano lock side and cf smooth scale. Man this is just amazing in hand. I love my black and white photos so here are a few color and b+w. Enjoy.

Love it man! I think I have it's twin. Congrats, it is my absolute favorite!

Thanks everyone! I almost dropped it when I unboxed it. Just shocked how the fit and finish is on it. I have been contemplating putting a full ti ano scale on it that I picked up for it but can't get the nerve up to switch it out. Don't want to scratch it! Someday:)

Tmack, congrats on your incoming spanto!! It's such a sweet grind!! And yes pics man! :D

Quake, that was a close one almost dropping it... Plus the damage it could of caused your appendages... Glad she's ok! I think you should go ahead and switch to the ano Ti scale... Just do it!! ;)

Back