The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

^ if its the Kim K I'm thinking of I'd probably end up using most of the ammo on her after about 5 min in the car with her.

So, I get emails whenever something new of Hinderer gets added to a certain dealers site. The other day I got an email with this picture... :confused:

kv8b8dp

I went to buy them and they were gone. :D

U scared me, thought you got some black DLC! :D ...Iv had the filler tabs for a while, Im tryin to trade one off for a skull handle nut. might just have to bite the bullet.

Waiting on a 3.5 textured cf scale and a set of copper standoffs. Both should be here by the end of the week. Maybe Santa will bring me a blue Investigator, cause I been a good boy.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on one of the Cyber Monday XM-18's. It's a Spanto with dark green scales - perhaps not the rarest configuration, but exactly what I hoped to pick up! It should arrive tomorrow.

I'm waiting on one of the Cyber Monday XM-18's. It's a Spanto with dark green scales - perhaps not the rarest configuration, but exactly what I hoped to pick up! It should arrive tomorrow.

Congrats! Is this your first XM?

Welcome to the forum, post pics and join in the conversation(s)!

Wecome. If I could only have one XM - it would be the one you have on the way. Congrats!

Congrats! Is this your first XM?

Welcome to the forum, post pics and join in the conversation(s)!

Indeed it is. I've had a few Benchmades over the last 10 years but this is my first experience with the nicer knives and the online forums. I'm primarily into watch collecting (I post on most of the big forums under the same name) so I'll definitely post some interesting hardware in that thread when my XM-18 shows up.

Back