The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

How exciting!! You should be fine without the armorers tool... Unless the loctite is too much to break than you'll need a spanner tool.. I think MRaymond used a #14 spanner tool or somthing from Home Depot... Maybe he can chime in on the that...

And going broke, too. I was thrilled to get the Spanto, Saturday, but then I saw the Eklipse, this morning. All she wrote. All I'm doing now is counting my blessings.

vu3e2ujy.jpg

New scale, standoffs and beads waiting for me when I got home. She's just came out of the dressing room.

Last edited:
And she's dazzling!! haha! That is quite the dress she's wearing! Now she'll get all the looks ;)

Thank you :)

And for the lanyard, It's a Chris reeves style snake knot. A Mt hood, and two alphas that I mounted so they needed no big ugly knot to keep them in place.

My lanyards have knots because they are meant to be practical/useful not pretty.:)

This lanyard is very useful. Just like my others, it allows me to find it fast and draw it easily. So functional, and pretty. I was just saying a knot used to hold the beads, took away from the look of the beads themselves. So I found a different way to secure them :)

Thanks so much guys. Means a whole lot from this group of guys.

The way it eliminated the need for the spacer plate really makes the knife look more solid, and cleans up the lines in the side view.

I almost don't want to edc it. But that's it's purpose, and there's no way it's staying in a safe.

Last edited:
deep.jpg

Here is one I have coming in. Mr. Hinderer must of had some time on his hands when he ground the swedge on this one. I have never seen a deep swedge like this. It takes deep to an entire new level. Will post picks when it comes in.

Back