The Hinderer Anticipation Thread - What Are YOU Waiting for?

It's a sickness for sure..........

This is your future..... :D :D :D :D :D

74.jpg

LoneWolfe, I saw you snag that CRK Large 21 river of fire a couple of weeks ago. I was just hovering over "post quick reply" with "I'll take it." typed in the response bar. What a beauty! I was actually relieved to see you take it as that kept me from buying yet another CRK. I love his blades also, but that one just takes the cake.

LoneWolfe, I saw you snag that CRK Large 21 river of fire a couple of weeks ago. I was just hovering over "post quick reply" with "I'll take it." typed in the response bar. What a beauty! I was actually relieved to see you take it as that kept me from buying yet another CRK. I love his blades also, but that one just takes the cake.

You're not the first person to thank me for looking out for them, but why couldn't one of you have spared me?!?!?!?! :mad:

:D :D :D :D

And thanks, it's a beauty for sure.

The XM-24 is here! Man, this is one awesome folder.

Now I'm just waiting on the wharnie 3.5"!

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Two Winners right there.... Now you'll start peeking at pics of Slicers and Skinners and SpearPoints and........ :eek:

No joke, they're certainly hard to come by. I've been eyeing the aluminum scales that halmic makes, look pretty awesome.

RHK is just now moving into a brand new huge facility. A machine will be dedicated to creating miscellaneous knife parts like Ti scales. You can buy a copy now or be patient and buy the original.

and...... we'll respect the fact that THIS is Rick's Forum and knives, accessories, etc discussed or referenced will be RHK.

just Good Manners.

That spearpoint looks great... think I need one! Come ooooooooooooooon BLADE lottery!!!!

Well.. no patience. I found exactly what I was looking for at a decent price. Blue/Black scale 3.5" Spearpoint is on the way to me!

Gonna have a Battle Grey Skinner with matching Frag Ti scale in my hands Wednesday ;)

I want a battle blue/black skinner, how or where can i acquire this? and how much is it going to cost me?

I want a battle blue/black skinner, how or where can i acquire this? and how much is it going to cost me?

Those are pretty rare. Table price should be around 475. Odd finish creations like that tend to be made for knife shows.

Back