The Hornet's Nest

Murphnuge

If you've got a T.M. Hunt Hornet, post pix here. New, old, in use or poser shot, throw em up.

Oh, this thread shouldn't be considered official, ;) Just post em if ya got em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a couple of real early ones.
2012-02-12174834-1.jpg
2012-07-08115157.jpg

And one of the more recent ones. (My daughters)
2013-07-20125413_zpsf6ad2c1f.jpg
2013-07-20125505_zps0e71f474.jpg
2013-07-20125523_zpsc6f3ae03.jpg

Okay, here goes:

017.png~original

006.png~original

26.png~original

001.png~original

018.png~original

DSC02770.png~original

040-1.png~original

DSC02768.png~original

I don't have one, but I looked at Hawk's this weekend. Man, that thing is smaller than I thought. But really cool.

I don't have one, but I looked at Hawk's this weekend. Man, that thing is smaller than I thought. But really cool.

They are small. Very comfortable and useful though. :thumbup:

It's true. My M-18 just crapped a baby...

P1060770_zpsadc9933f.jpg

I noticed some Hornets have the finger groove in the handle. Is that by special order, or do ya's make an occasional one like that?

I noticed some Hornets have the finger groove in the handle. Is that by special order, or do ya's make an occasional one like that?

Those were on the earlier versions, mine has it. Some prefer it that way, I doubt Todd would turn it down if requested.

Murphs right. The very first ones I made all had the finger grooves. Then I got into making some with the cord wrapped handle. When I did that, I took it out because the groove was difficult to wrap. I made a couple dozen of those. Decided I didn't like them, then went back to making them with the solid handles but never put the finger groove back on it. Personally, I like them better without. I occasionally have some people that want them that way and I don't care to add it. The red one in the picture above with the fingergrove is actually the first hornet I ever made. It belongs to my son.

I think it looks better without it personally. That one on the upper left is killer. I like that wood handle.

Back