The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

6d2mwEA.jpg

this is the knife that began a friendship that means more to me than I can express here in words.

Thank you, Nathan, for your friendship, trust and generosity.

Admittedly a little sappy, but on this verge of a new year and new beginnings, it's sincere.

Much gratitude, my friend!

Man I was just sitting here thinking very much the same thing! We were just talking about you. Thank you Lorien for your friendship, trust and valuable designs and input over the years. Man this whole thing got crazy didn't it?

Man I was just sitting here thinking very much the same thing! We were just talking about you. Thank you Lorien for your friendship, trust and valuable designs and input over the years. Man this whole thing got crazy didn't it?
Crazy awesome!
Thanks for everything CPK crew and Lorien too!
Happy New Year!!!

“We are now required to collect sales tax for orders from some locations. If this applies to your order we will adjust your price so your order total is the same as everyone else's”

Nathan posted that in a for sale thread. I had never seen it before. I am consistently impressed as to the level of service he an Jo provide. To take less of a profit to keep a consistent price for everyone is amazing and unheard of. Truly good people.

“We are now required to collect sales tax for orders from some locations. If this applies to your order we will adjust your price so your order total is the same as everyone else's”

Nathan posted that in a for sale thread. I had never seen it before. I am consistently impressed as to the level of service he an Jo provide. To take less of a profit to keep a consistent price for everyone is amazing and unheard of. Truly good people.

Wow...I had only read up to the "we will adjust your price" part and figured they were just going to add in the tax where necessary. Amazing!:thumbsup: As if we needed another reason to love CPK!:cool:

Back