The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

Nathan, I can't lurve you any less but def can luv ya more when you bring out them antique edgecuts plus the Terotuf for the EDC / UFK. Don't you just like to beat out Aphrodite herself and be our Aphronatee? LOL!

A swedge UFK with AECM, yummy! I won't ask for much so just a false edge, unsharpened :)

Nathan, I can't lurve you any less but def can luv ya more when you bring out them antique edgecuts plus the Terotuf for the EDC / UFK. Don't you just like to beat out Aphrodite herself and be our Aphronatee? LOL!

A swedge UFK with AECM, yummy! I won't ask for much so just a false edge, unsharpened :)

Okay, I will try to do one exactly like that for a fun Friday sale.

Oh FFS! My chances of winning in a scrappy Fun Friday Sake is about as much as: <insert opinion here!>

I know.

autocollant_psychotique_souriant-r208db80a3fe7465c9b74b7d18644799d_v9waf_8byvr_152.jpg

That is (rightfully) going to go for soooo much more than I can afford (especially after the K18):(

My only hope is the fact that there's a couple more stashed underneath...I bet they'd sell for more engraved;)

Chip, we will have to save our pennies till Harrison grows older a bit more and maybe at that time, Nathan will have to do some integral Shivs to finance H’s future pearly smile :D

OT: I eyeballed these to be 10” integral Daggers after consultation with a trusted source in addition to some sleuth deductive work :)

Back