The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

No other words needed:

20190905_125945-jpg.1191409

OK I lied! So what? Nathan we do lurve you... Not as much as NinJo is luv'ed but you are a strong 4th (or is it 5th) after the CPK-Kids, Sadie & Ziggy. Heck that's an achievement onto itself. At least you beat out Mark and Bo, just barely :D

Hey Nathan / Jo, I have a really cool story for you guys!

I put up a few choppers up for sale on the Big Site and priced them higher than the Exchange because I really don't want to sell 'em unless I get the kinda prices that I thought these choppers with AECM deserve in the wild (I have duplicates in TT anyway plus I want to concentrate on your shorter and non-chopperish upcoming shindigs).

Anywho... The BC sold today and since the buyer was a newly registered person, I emailed that we needed to talk in person before I honor, process and ship out the order even if PayPal had already given me the go-ahead to ship. Anyway, the gent calls me and I asked him a few questions including as to how he had come across the make Carothers and here's the really cool part:

Told me that was watching KoD last night and that he was impressed with the Chopper he had seen during Knife Fight; he heard your names and that of the make so he started Googling and there you have it! Now, I know that I'm notorious for making sh*t up but I'm being completely truthful on this one :)

Now the conundrum is this:

Do I owe you something? Do you owe me something? Do we collectively owe Jonny something? If the latter, Jonny can collect from y'all and I'll rain-check his redneck arse! :p

Maybe he also Googled Super Assassin and found out price/availabity? :D

Nathan Friday lurve :)

Thank you for offering them options for customizing the Behemoth'er :thumbsup:

Note to Sid: behemoth is an adjective used in this context describing the 12" CPK-Chopper as the Behemoth in the current CPK line up. The er suffix makes it just more of a behemoth so that' the context of the pronounce not Behe'Mother. I guess that the only reason it's not called the Behemothest is because Nathan must really be itching for a 14" version in 2021 :p

Nathan Friday lurve :)

Thank you for offering them options for customizing the Behemoth'er :thumbsup:

Note to Sid: behemoth is an adjective used in this context describing the 12" CPK-Chopper as the Behemoth in the current CPK line up. The er suffix makes it just more of a behemoth so that' the context of the pronounce not Behe'Mother. I guess that the only reason it's not called the Behemothest is because Nathan must really be itching for a 14" version in 2021 :p

autocollant_psychotique_souriant-r208db80a3fe7465c9b74b7d18644799d_v9waf_8byvr_152.jpg

These are the last of CPK choppers for a while. Gunna move on to other stuff.

The behemother looks soooo badass but I don't have use for a knife like that in my collection.

I hope I don't need to kick myself if there's a zombie apocalypse next year...

We have K18 for that in the right hand but a BC’er is still advised in your jabbing hand!

If left handed, the reverse applies for that ZA day of reckoning :D

The behemother looks soooo badass but I don't have use for a knife like that in my collection.

I hope I don't need to kick myself if there's a zombie apocalypse next year...

No worries. In that eventuality you can always use any 1 3/4 pound, 12" long, unbreakable razor sharp kitchen knife you may happen to own? *shrug*

I don't presume to speak for Nathan in any way, but do know for a fact that Nathan is the only one who can finish off the "few" skinner old stock pieces that exist. And I know he is committed to finishing existing orders for knives currently in production. And I know which of these things would come first, at least in my mind, if it were my business - the current orders.

I am pretty sure that with Nathan's committment toward satisfying his customers by completing orders as soon as he can, he probably still feels a certain kind of pressure from these kinds of posts. Maybe we all should lighten up on this particular subject, lol. Hope I am not speaking out of turn here.

Sorry Bob, I guess I should be happy with my Fk,Fk2, EDC, Edc2,EDC3, HDFK, LC, Mc, Bc, and the upcoming sword not to mention the dec? This guy has enough on his plate yet still meets projections, why even try to ask for more? Thanks Nathan and Crew, you guys work hard and I’m very thankful!:oops::)

Gentlemen:

Although Nathan & Jo + Crew have had a banner year, it has not been one devoid of a few sizable challenges (for instance the whole relocation saga with the Mori-Seiki behemoth CNC machining center). Let's not kill the bugger, eh?

BTW, I was informed that it was Harrison's birthday this past weekend and that he turned 13! Nathan & Jo are now parents to two fine teens but they need our encouragement and support :D

Back