The "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery" GIVEAWAY!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Fantastic stuff so far! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cool. Here my best Primble. the bar is high and my skill is low, but its what I got.
4oEmjWw.jpg
[/IMG]
4oEmjWw.jpg

@W.M.B. and r8shell r8shell , I hope y'all don't mind, I added the finishing touch to your @Primble photos. :D

1dLJvfY.png

iGB69uH.png

Fantastic Barrett! :D Really looking forward to seeing all the contributions here, and I'll try and make a few contributions myself :) :thumbsup:

Edit - @flatblackcapo ;)

mgvlCr0.jpg

Nicely done, Jack! And thanks again for letting me use your idea for this GAW! :thumbsup:

Just for the fun of it.
Alan (@joeradza )
2Gj3d57.jpg

I think the biggest compliment I can offer any post in this thread is that I recognized, without a doubt, the member whose style you were imitating without reading the text of your post, and these all nailed that. Well done! :cool:

@Buzzbait - One of my favorites ... sorry Buzz but snow is hard to come by down here... :D
View attachment 1075115

Dwight, this might be my favorite post so far! :D :D Well done, sir! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here is my B.Mauser impersonation. I had to tape it to my basement refrigerator to get the texture.
y4QOvJ7.jpg
And here is the original, I hope it's not cheating, If so then I will dealer it. BTW Fun GAW :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
nZEirIk.jpg

That's hilarious! :D :D :D

Thanks again everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing more!

I call this one "Fodderwing on Navaja"

Awesome!!! So well done

Oh my. Nailed it

lol, the missing Mckenzie brother!

Dynamite.

Ha! Looks good.

I think the biggest compliment I can offer any post in this thread is that I recognized, without a doubt, the member whose style you were imitating without reading the text of your post, and these all nailed that. Well done!

Dwight, this might be my favorite post so far! :D :D Well done, sir!

Thanks guys! This really has been a fun thread Barrett. Great concept. Thanks for the GAW and the kind words. :)

What a great idea and good job everyone! It's true that you can recognize a lot of members by their style of taking photos or the items they usually feature beside the knives. Too bad I'm stuck with only one knife for the week, I'd love to attempt something just for the fun of it ... :confused: Oh well, another time perhaps, I have shaky hands anyway. :D

This is a great GA reprise!! We haven't seen a Jack Black Jack Black tablefull for a long time!!
View attachment 1075217

Excellent, Charlie! :thumbsup: :D

Not an entry, but I couldn't resist. How about Taylor tmd_87 tmd_87 ? I've got to admit his hands are much more photogenic than mine :p.
Not the characteristic outdoor pick because it's dark outside :D
View attachment 1075337

Hey, you've even got the heavy patina! :cool:

What a great idea and good job everyone! It's true that you can recognize a lot of members by their style of taking photos or the items they usually feature beside the knives. Too bad I'm stuck with only one knife for the week, I'd love to attempt something just for the fun of it ... :confused: Oh well, another time perhaps, I have shaky hands anyway. :D

Unless this thread really slows down, I'm planning on letting it run for two weeks, until Sunday, March 3rd. Hopefully that'll give you time to come up with something if you want to join in. :thumbsup:

Unless this thread really slows down, I'm planning on letting it run for two weeks, until Sunday, March 3rd. Hopefully that'll give you time to come up with something if you want to join in. :thumbsup:

Well, fingers crossed that the chaps and ladies here keep on having fun with it then. :) I always take just one knife with me during the week when I'm in the capital studying. Will give it a shot or two when I'm back home. :thumbsup:

Just a quick note: if you're posting additional photos beyond your first two "entries," there's no need to specify that they're bonus submissions or that they're not for an additional entry or anything like that. I'm keeping track of entrants (and whether they have one or two entries) by name and won't be using post numbers to draw, so feel free to post as much as you want. I'll keep up. :thumbsup:

Those made me laugh, r8shell r8shell ! But where are the follow-up photos for the second one? You know, you on horseback with the knife on your belt, roping a calf, drinking a Coors, etc. :D
Ha! I don't have a horse, and I was lucky the cat held still long enough to take the picture. Won't be no calf roping going on around here. I could drink a beer and grill some steaks, though...:p

Back