The Impinda - Pictures & Appreciation thread...

The Impinda...Simply could not resist getting one when the opportunity came.
Really like the plain look, specially that they kept the writing on the inside of the scales, with just the tiny CRK logo on the presentation side.
Quite a while back i had complained on the forum that the Mnandi should come with the clip replacement screw in the box, perhaps even the clip filler tab with the fancier Sebenzas...Glad that CRK has included the clip replacement tab in the box with the Impinda! Along with the slip sheath, feels like the full kit is provided in the box...
Just got it recently, so i have not had much of a chance to carry & use it...but meets my expectations of CRK quality and outstanding Harsey design...ergonomics are excellent in my hand...

Hope to add more with use...in the mean time heres some pics...

Zw4INIf.jpg

gnX3vFm.jpg

aNQ7N2p.jpg

SjjCUct.jpg

baRxG5g.jpg

I'll admit that I have an Impenda, but still have not carried it... One of a few Large Sebenzas , has yet to be knocked out of my pocket... I will at some point, but not yet. I would like to see , in photos, the difference , changes in the model since it was introduced, as I cannot picture them, having only seen mine, a recent one.

I really enjoy the Impinda. I carry it to work daily. I prefer framelocks, but the clip is so good on the Impinda. It works great for office environments. The ergos on the Impinda are incredible as well. I can't help but think a framelock Impinda would be next level :p. Either way, its an incredible knife, that I think will largely go overlooked by most.

Here is mine next to a TRC fixie.

7MIcDZj.jpg

anyone with a photo of it beside a Large 21 or an umnumzaan? the impinda has never really caught my attention, but looking at those photos and reviews, I find it getting sexier and sexier.

Also well used photos, to see how it ages. I love the look of worn out PJs.

I haven't forgotten about this thread. When CRK did the 10 Unique Graphic Impindas with Damasteel blades (such as Lone_Wolfe Lone_Wolfe 's), there was one plain model fitted with a Damasteel blade. This is in the Reeve's Private Collection but it looks like someone has been carrying it. :oops:

20200112-133039-41183.jpg

Back