The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

Fresh from the sharpening bench. Sharpened this one yesterday on the Wicked Edge. It was a struggle to get the tanto tip right. But it worked out great in the end! You have to put the knife in diagonally to sharpen the tip in the right angle. No convex edge though ;)
DhYFvDF.jpg

YbwfECJ.jpg

Does someone know when they stopped with putting the ball bearing groove on the lock face of the large Inkosi? I’m waiting on a march 2018 Inkosi. Getting hopefully next week :)

Last edited:
Does someone know when they stopped with putting the ball bearing groove on the lock face of the large Inkosi? I’m waiting a march 2018 Inkosi. Getting hopefully next week :)
E049891B-4F18-440C-A483-BD75C90B53A2.jpeg This one is in my pocket today. Don’t know the exact birthdate but the date code on the handle is A-17. It doesn’t have the ball groove

A few years ago I wanted this model with the insingo blade and natural Micarta scales.

I'm reaching a new milestone my career on Friday so I just purchased one as a gift to myself.

I'm pumped.
Congrats. That one would definitely be in the running to keep if I had to let a bunch of them go. Insingo is such a useful shape for me

Always a heartbreaker. One good thing about Usps is that they’ll deliver on Saturday
Yep not only did I spend more than double on shipping but it's coming 2 days late and UPS will not honor refunds do to covid-19. :rolleyes::poop::cool:

Monday will be good day though when it does show up! 1st world problems.

Yep not only did I spend more than double on shipping but it's coming 2 days late and UPS will not honor refunds do to covid-19. :rolleyes::poop::cool:

Monday will be good day though when it does show up! 1st world problems.
Yea that sucks. Give ya something to look forward to on Monday at least

Back