The Inkosi Appreciation Thread

Has there been a change to the choil on the Inkosi? On the top one with the star patterned scale, the plunge grind is well back, underneath the scale like on a Sebenza. If you look at some of the others, like the black cerakote, the plunge grind is more forward like an Umnumzaan. I can't remember how my Inkosi looks because it's in Boise awaiting a spa day.
I think the differences you are seeing have more to do with the blade shape. Insingo, drop point and tanto.

85m9D47l.jpg

Could you tell us a little more about the wood inlay Inkosi?
Hey partner,

Not my knife but it's a limited run Chad Nichols Intrepid Stainless Steel Inkosi with Texas Mesquite Inlay and was offered to the Admins on the CRK FB groups both current and former. Tim Reeve picked the steel and one of the Admins provided the Mesquite. Beautiful knives. Being from Texas, naturally I want one too 😢

^ That Damascus is absolutely stunning. I am not sure I have seen it before on a CRK. Make?

I am so very excited for tomorrows mail call. I have been watching you and you Inkosi for years on here always wishing for one.
I can’t really say one is better than the other, just different. The sebenza has a thinner blade so it does slice better. The inkosi is just overbuilt and feels more substantial to me. Bigger pivot, bigger twin washers, bigger stop pin. I think the action feels a little better as well. Just my opinions tho

I can’t really say one is better than the other, just different. The sebenza has a thinner blade so it does slice better. The inkosi is just overbuilt and feels more substantial to me. Bigger pivot, bigger twin washers, bigger stop pin. I think the action feels a little better as well. Just my opinions tho
I lean towards the over built knives as I use all mine and I have a tendency to be an idiot….

I lean towards the over built knives as I use all mine and I have a tendency to be an idiot….
Ha! I forgot to take a picture but last night I had a main breaker sizzling at a house. I looked in the side of the breaker and stink bugs had crawled all in there. Used the tip to stab and pry them out. Unbolted the main and several more crawled out. While I was prying just sitting there thinking, man your gonna feel dumb if you snap this tip over some stink bugs

I’ve gotta say I prefer the Inkosi over the 21
The Inkosi is all forms is a better knife than the Sebenza.

- Better in hand feel
- Smoother once properly tuned and set up
- Nicer blade shape's
- Thumb serrations are arguably better.
- No lanyard pin rattle
- Thicker blade stock (OH MAHHH GAWWW itS nOt As SliCeY aS mY SeBeNzA)
- Ability to adjust the pivot
- You can order washers without sending the knife in...

Solely my opinion.

The Inkosi is all forms is a better knife than the Sebenza.

- Better in hand feel
- Smoother once properly tuned and set up
- Nicer blade shape's
- Thumb serrations are arguably better.
- No lanyard pin rattle
- Thicker blade stock (OH MAHHH GAWWW itS nOt As SliCeY aS mY SeBeNzA)
- Ability to adjust the pivot
- You can order washers without sending the knife in...

Solely my opinion.
Bingo

Back