The Inquisitor by Ilya Alekseyev

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like to share with you my comrade's main project from last years Blade Show. This is by far the finest modern made sword that I have ever held.

This was all done by hand. No CNC, casting or pneumatic engraver. The handle is silver with rubies and diamonds. There is Gold inlaid throughout.

I wish that he and I were not in such a rush to get our projects done last year. I would have loved to document making this from start to finish. I was able to video some of the engraving if you care to take a look.

31ORhLSw.jpeg

31ORhLSw.jpeg

Attachments

• 31ORhLSw.jpeg
    31ORhLSw.jpeg
    297.2 KB · Views: 15
Damn that is really nice.
Truly amazing work.

Now that is a gorgeous piece. Did you say it was at the blade show last year? I do not remember it and must have missed it.

Now that is a gorgeous piece. Did you say it was at the blade show last year? I do not remember it and must have missed it.
Yes we were there at Blade last year and will be again this year with more work like this and some tools!

Yes we were there at Blade last year and will be again this year with more work like this and some tools!

Wow, seriously disappointed I didn't check it out and will be on the lookout this year. In rough numbers what would an equivalent piece cost?

So cool. So many details to look at and enjoy!

Last edited:
Back