The Iron Dragon

Hey everyone,

A long long time ago, I owned 072 of this series. The Iron Dragon. Mine came with an Emerson Skull pocket clip. It was a fantastic knife. The most capable seeming knife in the unfortunate case I had to use it in self-defense. I had never sharpened it nor used it, nothing more than carrying it in my pocket a few times and perhaps waving it open a couple of times. Despite this, I immediately loved it.

Needless to say, I've been looking for the model since and I have noticed that they never come up for sale here on the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew of a vendor still in stock?

Also, some questions - How many times was this series run? Is it going to be run again?

Thanks guys.

Hey everyone,

A long long time ago, I owned 072 of this series. The Iron Dragon. Mine came with an Emerson Skull pocket clip. It was a fantastic knife. The most capable seeming knife in the unfortunate case I had to use it in self-defense. I had never sharpened it nor used it, nothing more than carrying it in my pocket a few times and perhaps waving it open a couple of times. Despite this, I immediately loved it.

Needless to say, I've been looking for the model since and I have noticed that they never come up for sale here on the forums. I was wondering if anyone knew of a vendor still in stock?

Also, some questions - How many times was this series run? Is it going to be run again?

Thanks guys.
So you sold it?

Hey everyone,

Thanks guys.
You can find it for sale (secondary market) other places for retail-ish.

So you used a knife in self defense and then sold it?

I hope you disclosed that to the buyer.

The Iron Dragon is an amazing knife. I don’t know if they will release it ever again.

So you used a knife in self defense and then sold it?

I hope you disclosed that to the buyer.

The Iron Dragon is an amazing knife. I don’t know if they will release it ever again.
I believe he said IF he had to use it in SD.

Evidently YOU can my friend, your collection and its "velocity" are both astounding.
Well thank you. I think.

But, it's just keeping an eye on a dozen places and having the funds to pull the trigger if something comes up. I was lucky with the Gentleman Jim since someone approached me with it. I have also been lucky picking up a few rare customs from someone with a "tarnished" (possibly terrible) reputation who did business with me in a very professional manner (pretty sure he burned his bridges here and the other place).

As for the Iron Dragon, there is for sure a reputable dealer on eBay right now with multiples of the knife at basically retail.

Well thank you. I think.

But, it's just keeping an eye on a dozen places and having the funds to pull the trigger if something comes up. I was lucky with the Gentleman Jim since someone approached me with it. I have also been lucky picking up a few rare customs from someone with a "tarnished" (possibly terrible) reputation who did business with me in a very professional manner (pretty sure he burned his bridges here and the other place).

As for the Iron Dragon, there is for sure a reputable dealer on eBay right now with multiples of the knife at basically retail.
Indeed it was a sincere compliment sir. I actually messaged the OP about that Dragon too. Great minds think alike as they say... wait a minute, considering my mind that may not be good news for you. :D

Back