The "I've Been Here a Year and I Appreciate You" GAW ***WINNERS ANNOUNCED***

waverave waverave congrats on your 1 year here. I'm glad you found a place to fit in! I'm sure you don't recognize my screen name as I've been way busier with my work for the last 7 months or so, which has cut into my BF postings. I still check in every now and then ;)

I tried to message you my address Darren but your in box full so I'll just add it here. Let me know if you need more. 333 Cliffe st apt 112 Fredericton New Brunswick Canada E3A -0S8 Thank you very much Darren I'm very excited to get this knife. ✌
Sorry about that I cleared out some messages :)

Well...the Dubs lost and I had to sit next to drunk/obnoxious Raptor's fans who wouldn't shut up the entire game...which is pretty much the worst-case scenario unless the Raptor's lost that game. But that's ok! Today is a new day and I get to give away some cool knives to kick off the weekend :)

Before I do so...I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their contributions and allowing me this vehicle for interaction with all of you. I also want to thank everyone for their kind words :) I really do appreciate you.

So here are the winners!

The first number drawn...
View attachment 1141302

Post 10 is Trevor t.willy t.willy for the #73!!!

Second number drawn...
View attachment 1141303

Post 80 is Gary 5K Qs 5K Qs who nominated screened porch screened porch for the #78!!!

Congratulations both of you :):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Send me your shipping info and I'll get these out. Also reach out to Misplaced Hillbilly Misplaced Hillbilly because he added a few knives to the pot :)
Congrats to the winners! Very nice GAW, Darren. (Sorry your team lost.)

Way to go winners!
Congrats!
Thank you Darren for the GAW. Happy year one!
This GAW was the ducks guts for sure :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Got it!
xwuf25G.jpg

Meeting my only other GEC:
1ezNveP.jpg

Thank you again, waverave waverave and 5K Qs 5K Qs

Back