The "I've Been Here a Year and I Appreciate You" GAW ***WINNERS ANNOUNCED***

Obviously, it's a beautiful knife and I'm very happy to have it. Good-sized and -shaped blade in a nice slim handle, centered, great walk and talk.
BQjQzMd.jpg

Congratulations to t.willy t.willy screened porch screened porch May you enjoy the spirit in which these knives were offered. Thank you waverave waverave Darren, congratulations on your first anniversary. You’re one of nicest and most generous people here. There’s so many kind Souls like you on the Porch. It is good fortune and a privilege to have found this place. Thank you. It’s never about the knives. It’s always about the people.

Congratulations to t.willy t.willy screened porch screened porch May you enjoy the spirit in which these knives were offered. Thank you waverave waverave Darren, congratulations on your first anniversary. You’re one of nicest and most generous people here. There’s so many kind Souls like you on the Porch. It is good fortune and a privilege to have found this place. Thank you. It’s never about the knives. It’s always about the people.
^ Well said cigarrodog. :thumbsup:

Thanks Harvey I really appreciate that :):thumbsup:

OK I have been meaning to post this thank you and photo for over two weeks now and just kept forgetting. The Boker is a beautiful knife thank you very much David it's actually my first one by this brand. I love that curved frame along with the great selection of blades witch have smooth action and great walk & talk. Also I'd like to thank Darren again for having the GAW as well as for giving me a knife I'd been curious about for years The #73 Square End Scout Trapper :cool::thumbsup: It turned out to be everything I'd hope it would be. I love that it's got Gator like Snap but not overly difficult to open or close. The thing about the #73 that surprised me most is how thin it is for its size. It's a perfect knife for EDC. Both these knives are now a raguler part of my weekly knife rotation thank you both for your generosity. It reminds me I need to do a GAW myself before to long. Stay tuned fellow knife knuts. ✌20190808_063126.jpg

OK I have been meaning to post this thank you and photo for over two weeks now and just kept forgetting. The Boker is a beautiful knife thank you very much David it's actually my first one by this brand. I love that curved frame along with the great selection of blades witch have smooth action and great walk & talk. Also I'd like to thank Darren again for having the GAW as well as for giving me a knife I'd been curious about for years The #73 Square End Scout Trapper :cool::thumbsup: It turned out to be everything I'd hope it would be. I love that it's got Gator like Snap but not overly difficult to open or close. The thing about the #73 that surprised me most is how thin it is for its size. It's a perfect knife for EDC. Both these knives are now a raguler part of my weekly knife rotation thank you both for your generosity. It reminds me I need to do a GAW myself before to long. Stay tuned fellow knife knuts. ✌View attachment 1175857

:):thumbsup: Really glad you like it! Also I've been meaning to ask if it had arrived. And to apologize for taking so long to get it sent,seemed every weekend something was coming up :confused:.

Back