The Joker

JK Knives

Here is one of the "Special Projects" I`ve been working on between orders. It`s my rendition of a gambler`s push dagger that I call the Joker.

Here are the specs:

4" overall
2" cutting edge, saber ground
3/16" thick O1 steel

I`ve been wanting to make one of these for a while, so figured now is as good a time as ever. If there is interest, I will make more, this one is mine!

001-133.jpg

003-99.jpg

004-72.jpg

looks perfect, but don't you find the area between blade and handle to be a little too thick to be held comfortably between middle and ring finger?

a push dagger is not necessarily my thing, but of all the ones i have seen...this one is top notch. well done. and i agree with sean...great pic. :thumbup:

looks perfect, but don't you find the area between blade and handle to be a little too thick to be held comfortably between middle and ring finger?

Feels good to me, but I have large hands. I could always go thinner if requested.

a push dagger is not necessarily my thing, but of all the ones i have seen...this one is top notch. well done. and i agree with sean...great pic. :thumbup:

I don`t really expect to sell any, but I`ve wanted one for years, ever since I saw one made by John Nelson Cooper in an old book I have.

Interesting. Not my style but still pretty cool.
Here's a fitting pic.
549772_597749046906027_1515774758_n.jpg

Very nice! I'd carry one centerline so I could grab it with either hand if needed. Nice design, looks very sturdy!

I think its great John! excellent work as usual, one in stag or pearl would be a great match with that derringer :)

Back