The Joufuu Build Board

If time allows Bud, I'm looking for a RH ISP sheath in Cordovan for a FF Pocket Kephart. Black, Blue or White stitching would be cool. Thank you greatly!

Black on black pouch rt hand for Osprey apache, sand blasted black, commando, maybe flat blk.

Someone here who owns an OKT Apache will have to tell me which pattern that one fits. Ask gusbuster .. pretty sure he owns one or two.

If time allows Bud, I'm looking for a RH ISP sheath in Cordovan for a FF Pocket Kephart. Black, Blue or White stitching would be cool. Thank you greatly!

I can probably get to that .. got some new blue (cord) stitching in stock - I like the looks of it.

I can probably get to that .. got some new blue (cord) stitching in stock - I like the looks of it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds awesome, Blue Cord would rock. The PK is Navy Burlap so that's perfect. Much appreciated! Cheers...

Hey Bud, was wondering if you were going to make anymore of the larger ISP for the 4" knifes. Just got a new bolstered navy burlap Recluse so that blue cord would be cool for one in a light brown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bud, please make a spider ISP with green stitching for a HB.

Last edited:
Hey Bud, was wondering if you were going to make anymore of the larger ISP for the 4" knifes. Just got a new bolstered navy burlap Recluse so that blue cord would be cool for one in a light brown.

the thicker/stronger titanium clips I prefer to use on those bigger sheaths are on back order. no ETA.

By Bud, please make a spider ISP with green stitching for a HB.

Already did one. Check Instagram later for a preview.

Cool Bud thanks for letting me know. Been watching for one, but "Quality before Quantity"!

How about a Split Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Cordovan w/natural edges and black stitching;
(fits: Bushfinger, Bushcrafter, Recluse, Ladyfinger, Kephart, Sneaky Pete)

Hey Bud, still hoping to see one of these. An ISP HB / 3"er size right hand in Cordovan with green stitching, punisher or plain clip and copper rivet. Oiled or waxed finish. Thanks!

Hey Bud,

There were a couple Instragram posts over the past several days and I wanted to confirm this ended up being possible or not. Did it turn out to be a vertical/horizontal ambi sheath or something with a different attachment maybe? (maybe vertical only)

Thanks,
Jerry

Request:
Bud / Buster,
In any case, is there a pattern or opportunity for an Ambi sheath that is one size down (shorter) from a Hiking Buddy sheath such that would fit an Esquire or Palmer?

I'll work on one Jerry. Sorry to hear about the break in.

Instagram post re Not being feasible:
jou_fuu@warrior108 Esquire is too small for a ambi belt sheath if you were hoping for a vertical/horizontal belt loop.

Instagram post where it looks like it turned out being workable:
jou_fuuNew ambidextrous pattern for an Esquire or Palmer. This hide has a wicked range scar. Available Tuesday

The ambidextrous Esq/Palmer design will carry vertical. Horizontal if you're wearing a 3/4" belt.

The ambidextrous Esq/Palmer design will carry vertical. Horizontal if you're wearing a 3/4" belt.

Thanks Bud, that sounds awesome. And thanks for working on that pattern!

I've got a Comp Tac kydex reinforced gun belt with a taper at the end. Horizontal may actually work right at the appendix carry area.

Would love another shot at a pocket Kephart ISP sheath with a blued punisher clip. Thx!

Hey Bud, I have 3 beautiful Gallardo Knives that need pants. A Sheepstoe, Kwaiken & Hunter. They are right up your alley and I'm happy to send them your way. Otherwise, maybe you can take a look and tell me what sheaths might work that you already produce. The 3in model I have of yours for my Fiddleback Patch seems to fit the Hunter. At any rate, just looking for suggestions. Love your work. Best, Marco

Hey Bud, I have 3 beautiful Gallardo Knives that need pants. A Sheepstoe, Kwaiken & Hunter. They are right up your alley and I'm happy to send them your way. Otherwise, maybe you can take a look and tell me what sheaths might work that you already produce. The 3in model I have of yours for my Fiddleback Patch seems to fit the Hunter. At any rate, just looking for suggestions. Love your work. Best, Marco

Marco ..

First, I'm not familiar with that maker .. so I can't give you an idea of what current patterns that *might* work for you. Secondly, I simply do not have time to open my books on orders.

However .. I'll make an effort to contact the maker and see if we can work together - so I can develop some patterns for his more popular models.

Bud

Marco ..

First, I'm not familiar with that maker .. so I can't give you an idea of what current patterns that *might* work for you. Secondly, I simply do not have time to open my books on orders.

However .. I'll make an effort to contact the maker and see if we can work together - so I can develop some patterns for his more popular models.

Bud

Thanks for the response. Sounds good. Search his recent posts. The knives last about 1 minute. Thought if you were familiar you might just want to play with a few. Based on the stuff you currently make, I think it's a good fit. PM me if you make and connections. Best to you.

Hi Bud,

I'd like another ESQ-1 ambi sheath, all black if you could please. And I think Gus might want one also but I'm not sure of his preferred color combo. :)

Thanks,
Jerry

Back