The Joufuu Build Board

Hey Bud. Just curious if there's gonna be any more of the frog design sheaths coming down the pipe? Maybe some for the 4" blades? Also, I'll be needing another Bushscout sheath soon. :D

I'll keep them in mind when cutting patterns. :thumbup:

The BushScouts take 3x the time to make as a regular sheath .. so I plan those out and build on one for several weeks.

I'll keep them in mind when cutting patterns. :thumbup:

The BushScouts take 3x the time to make as a regular sheath .. so I plan those out and build on one for several weeks.

Awesome! Thanks Bud. :thumbup:

Hi Bud,

i would like to request for an:

HB-3, 6-7oz leather, Ambidextrous carry, fiddleback spider design, LIGHT Brown w/BLUE cord stitching with vertical/Horizontal belt loop (fits: Monarch)

thank you sir!

Johnny

Hi Bud,

i would like to request for an:

HB-3, 6-7oz leather, Ambidextrous carry, fiddleback spider design, LIGHT Brown w/BLUE cord stitching with vertical/Horizontal belt loop (fits: Monarch)

thank you sir!

Johnny

I'll have a HB-3 and HB-3 extended (fits KEB, Ladyfinger, Recluse, and Asp) available tomorrow night - but neither have spider carving.

Hey Bud, still in hopes for this exact sheath to roll off your workbench soon for my Duke. Thanks!

270d272e643dc69004b70090b1c40f40.jpg

Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I meant was I would like to request another to come down the pike since I missed the first one. It is the exact sheath I was hoping for in post #1.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. What I meant was I would like to request another to come down the pike since I missed the first one. It is the exact sheath I was hoping for in post #1.

Gotcha. :thumbup:

Okay just putting a few things I would love to see:
- A BushScout sheath sized for Hunter/BC Sr.
- More narrow 4" sheaths for KEB/Recluse
- Would absolutely LOVE to see a JouFuu neck knife sheath design for an Esquire, Stubbymuk, maybe others?
Thanks!

Hey Bud. Just wondering if you have a pattern for Jarrett Flemmings Itty Bitty by any chance? Thanks.

Hi Bud, would like to request for a Jarrett Fleming Itty Bitty sheath, TREE design, ISP or a cross draw, i know it might take a little bit, i'll will wait for it, thank you sir!

Hey Bud. Just wondering if you have a pattern for Jarrett Flemmings Itty Bitty by any chance? Thanks.

Hi Bud, would like to request for a Jarrett Fleming Itty Bitty sheath, TREE design, ISP or a cross draw, i know it might take a little bit, i'll will wait for it, thank you sir!

I'll start working on an ISP pattern for it when time allows.

Hi Bud. Do you have any plans for making sheaths for the new redesigned Mosquito? Thanks.

Bud, do you happen to have a pattern for a Hunter/BC Sr. size ambi sheath? Spider carving or other awesomeness a plus.

Back