The Joufuu Build Board

Bud, do you happen to have a pattern for a Hunter/BC Sr. size ambi sheath? Spider carving or other awesomeness a plus.

Pretty sure I do .. I'll have to dig thru my patterns to be absolute..

Hey Bud. You ever thought about a Bushscout sheath for a Woodsman? I know they take a lot of work/time but it would be pretty sweet. :D

Hey Bud. You ever thought about a Bushscout sheath for a Woodsman? I know they take a lot of work/time but it would be pretty sweet. :D

Yeah .. it's one I've kicked around making. Just need more time in a day. :)

I isp carried my Arete all day today wrapping the blade to not tear threw leg or pants. You mentioned in a pm a few days ago that a 4" blade would be to big to isp carry. I respectfully disagree and would personally love to have one with a clip like their smaller brother blades as I hate wearing a belt. I'm guessing I'm not alone on that.
The first photo in blade all the way to bottom of pocket. The second photo is good location height for it to sit.
The pants have a 8 pocket for reference and I wear a 32" waist.
Thanks for looking

LaRue, I will not be making an ISP sheath for your Arete.

After thinking about it more and getting over the idea how great it would be I realized that "legally" it wouldn't be so great. Even in Nebraska where we can open carry pretty much anything. The concealed length is another thing (3.5" max) which the isp Arete would exceed.
Sorry for pestering ya Bud.

Please consider building ISP (slip) for Monarch, Palmer and Stubbymuk, please sir.
ISP (clip) would work as well.
Thanks, Bud

Hi bud, I would like to request for a cross draw sheath for a pocket kephart or an ISP with mandalorian clip and yellow stitching, either one would work, thank you sir!

It'd be much appreciated if you could throw a few scout pouches with danglers/fs loops on the workbench for the big boys (Duke & Woodsman pattern and the Hunter/BC Sr pattern)

Please consider building ISP (slip) for Monarch, Palmer and Stubbymuk, please sir.
ISP (clip) would work as well.
Thanks, Bud

Hi bud, I would like to request for a cross draw sheath for a pocket kephart or an ISP with mandalorian clip and yellow stitching, either one would work, thank you sir!

It'd be much appreciated if you could throw a few scout pouches with danglers/fs loops on the workbench for the big boys (Duke & Woodsman pattern and the Hunter/BC Sr pattern)

I should be able to get most of these available next Tuesday. :thumbup:

Hi Bud, I have a pocket kephart that I haven't been able to fit neatly into any of your sheaths that I own. Is there a model you make that works for it?

Hi Bud, I have a pocket kephart that I haven't been able to fit neatly into any of your sheaths that I own. Is there a model you make that works for it?

The PK has its own specific sheath size .. and yes, i have a pattern for it. I'll get a couple on the table for Tuesday.

Bud, I'd still like a hiking buddy sheath w/frog. Would be willing to give up the spider carving, if that would help get it built... Thanks! Paul

Bud, just picked up a Bushnub and very much like the looks of the sheath you just offered (and sold) on your 3/1/16 offerings. (J. HB-2, 7-8oz embossed leather, Ambidextrous carry, Custom colors w/black stitching, Vertical/Horizontal belt loop; $90.00 SOLD
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)

Would this fit the Bushnub and work for left hand horizontal carry?

Elmbow

Bud, just picked up a Bushnub and very much like the looks of the sheath you just offered (and sold) on your 3/1/16 offerings. (J. HB-2, 7-8oz embossed leather, Ambidextrous carry, Custom colors w/black stitching, Vertical/Horizontal belt loop; $90.00 SOLD
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)

Would this fit the Bushnub and work for left hand horizontal carry?

Elmbow

No, not yhe correct design for it. The Bushnub is in the same size comparison to the Monarch & Bushcrater Jr. As for the pancake style, they are Ambidextrous as well as having the ability to be worn vertical or horizontal. The pancake style pattern you're going to want for your Bushnub is the HB-3.

Apparently I can't stop buying Dukes and Woodsmans, so another scout pouch with dangler and fs loop or body strap for next week would be sweet!

Last edited:
Back