The Joufuu Build Board

Bud,

Asking to see a left hand oiled scout sheath with dangler for a BC Sr. Scotcha stole the one you made this week before I could pull the trigger. Man he's fast!

Bud,

Asking to see a left hand oiled scout sheath with dangler for a BC Sr. Scotcha stole the one you made this week before I could pull the trigger. Man he's fast!

I was curious about that one cause I didnt even know Abe was LH. :confused:
I'll see about getting another one cut out this weekend.
I already have a coupe other LH belt sheaths that will be available Tuesday .. HB & BC Jr sizes.

I was curious about that one cause I didnt even know Abe was LH. :confused:
I'll see about getting another one cut out this weekend.
I already have a coupe other LH belt sheaths that will be available Tuesday .. HB & BC Jr sizes.

Thanks for looking out for the lefties. I didn't know he was either. I'm sure he's just showing off. :)

Oh no...didn't realise it was left handed, stupid me.

If you want I'll send it your way FrostyPA and get another one from Bud ( try to shark one ).

I'll cover shipping.

Scotcha,

I'll take that sheath off your hands.

Bud - Hopefully you didn't start the other one yet.

Ambidextrous sheath for a Handyman that is emerald green burlap with black liner and yellow stripes. Maybe something like black (oiled cordovan) sheath with green/lime green stitching.

Thanks

Hey Bud, I missed out on the arowana sheath this week, so I`ll be looking next week! Osprey apache, ever make one for this?

Hey Bud, I missed out on the arowana sheath this week, so I`ll be looking next week! Osprey apache, ever make one for this?

ok .. I put another Arowana on my list. The OKT Apache .. you'll have to show me a picture of it next to a Bushfinger. Pretty sure I've made one for it or it fits something I already make.

Hey Bud, I too missed out this week, would you be able to make more of those Esquire/Palmer ISP, with the awesome spider clips?
Also looking for another EDU ISP.

Hey Bud, I too missed out this week, would you be able to make more of those Esquire/Palmer ISP, with the awesome spider clips?
Also looking for another EDU ISP.

Yessir. Can do. :thumbup:

I would like to request for my blackwood asp.
right hand ISP punisher clip. Darkest of leathers. White or black stitching.
Thank you for considering.

ok .. I put another Arowana on my list. The OKT Apache .. you'll have to show me a picture of it next to a Bushfinger. Pretty sure I've made one for it or it fits something I already make.

My Apaches fit in Bud's 4 incher, and Bushfinger scout sheath.

Last edited:
Found a pic of the Apache in a Bushfinger scout sheath.

Last edited:
Bud could you squeeze in a HB ISP in 6-7oz (oiled) leather Dark Cordovan with green stitching and punisher or plain clip into your build mix please??

Back