The Joufuu Build Board

Hey Bud, would ge a happy dude if you could make a run of some BLJ sheaths....one with yellow stitches would be great.., Thanks

Hey Bud, would ge a happy dude if you could make a run of some BLJ sheaths....one with yellow stitches would be great.., Thanks

I'll have to find that pattern ... not sure where it is.

Unusual request:
How about an undyed (natural) sheath for my ASP w/ ivory micarta? Either a pancake style HB-3(ext) or even a ISP 4-incher with clip would do. (Not interested in scout pouch for this blade). Thanks

How about another isp spider clip for my oreo pocket kephart, black stitching?!?
Like J last wk...I missed it.

Looking for a scout pouch for a bushcrafter sr. RH carry, with removable dangler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I Would be super psyched for an esquire sheath in walnut with brown stitching and blued punisher clip.

Dogbone - busterbones .. I'll see what I can do on yalls requests.

Would love to see some more green stitching in PK and Esquire ISP size. Apparently I like green liners.

52d0e894da55befd6f9dcb9cfd2e44f0.jpg

Hi Bud, I`m now the proud owner of an Osprey Ranger and a Recon. Have a pattern for either? Love your work!

Hi Bud, I`m now the proud owner of an Osprey Ranger and a Recon. Have a pattern for either? Love your work!

I'm unfamiliar with the Recon. You'll need to compare the Ranger to a (i believe) is a Duke or Woodsman. I'd have to see a comparison pic to give a better answer.

Back