The Joufuu Build Board

Hey Bud. I received my Stormtrooper HB-2 sheath yesterday and it's absolutely awesome! It's really snug on my belt though. I wear a 1 1/2" inch belt and it fits but it takes some work. I was wondering if it's possible to make the loop on the back one stitch bigger. I really like the HB-2 design. It rides perfectly but it's really tough to get on my belt. Not sure the change is possible but I figured I'd ask. Thanks again Bud and keep up the awesome work! :thumbup:

Better to be snug than loose. Remove the knife from the sheath before putting it on your belt. The leather will slowly conform with use to the belt and the knife that leaves the biggest imprint.

As for modifying my pattern for the belt loop on the sheath. I won't be doing that. Again, better to be snug than loose and break in to the user.

Ive been looking to grab two sheaths: one for the OKT warthog and one for the OKT Hunter/Apache. Brown with Blue stitching on both.

ISP for the warthog woukd be great.

Hello.

I'm a defective lefty and could really use some LH sheaths. I would be most appreciative of it. Especially for the 3"ers - hiking buddy, handyman, patch. Also for a Runt and Recluse.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers.

Hello.

I'm a defective lefty and could really use some LH sheaths. I would be most appreciative of it. Especially for the 3"ers - hiking buddy, handyman, patch. Also for a Runt and Recluse.

Thanks for your consideration.

Cheers.

There's a LH carry scout pouch in the hiking buddy genre available tonight. Also, i will have 3 ISPs next week for LH i just finished cutting .. for runt, esquire, and HB.

There's a LH carry scout pouch in the hiking buddy genre available tonight. Also, i will have 3 ISPs next week for LH i just finished cutting .. for runt, esquire, and HB.

Thanks, I will give it a try but I have been horribly unsuccessful on all prior attempts... wish me luck.

[quote name=&quot;bonafide&quot; post=16114338]There's a LH carry scout pouch in the hiking buddy genre available tonight. Also, i will have 3 ISPs next week for LH i just finished cutting .. for runt, esquire, and HB.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Thanks, I will give it a try but I have been horribly unsuccessful on all prior attempts... wish me luck.

I have been stalking here for LH carry ISP's for a while

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

looking for a ISP for a Pocket Kephart, preferably in a dark color with blue stitching and a spider or punisher clip.

Request for ISP fitting ASP. Punisher clip, dark oiled cordovan, white or black stitching. Thanks for considering.

looking for a ISP for a Pocket Kephart, preferably in a dark color with blue stitching and a spider or punisher clip.

Request for ISP fitting ASP. Punisher clip, dark oiled cordovan, white or black stitching. Thanks for considering.

I should be able to have both of these available next week. :thumbup:

Thanks for making some LH carry ISP's I was finally able to snag one!
Any chance on a LH ISP for a Palmer with lime green stitching? I'm not into the punisher clip but all other options work for me
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bud, what options do you have for a camp nessie? I believe you make a pretty sweet split pouch/dangler combo for it, but wasn't sure if you have any other patterns that work for it...

Thanks
Michael

Bud, what options do you have for a camp nessie? I believe you make a pretty sweet split pouch/dangler combo for it, but wasn't sure if you have any other patterns that work for it...

Thanks
Michael

The split pouch is the main one I make. I had another/older style - ambidextrous, but I haven't seen that pattern in a while. It was a paper pattern and almost all of my commonly used patterns are now on a heavy card stock .. or clicker press dies.

Thanks for the reply Bud - I think the split pouch flows with the nessmuk curves and probably makes the most appealing package.

I'd be grateful if you'd throw a RH one up on the bench - the two tone from the 4-12 thread or the walnut from the 3-08 thread are both excellent!

Hey Bud, I missed out on that BushScout Pouch tonight. I hope to see more of those sweet sheaths soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Bud, I missed out on that BushScout Pouch tonight. I hope to see more of those sweet sheaths soon!

When I build them, it's done in stages .. so it might be a few weeks before another one is finished. :thumbup:

Back