The Joufuu Build Board

I won't be available next week so no rush on it. I would be very sad if it popped up on the only week in 6 months I can't get it.

I'd like another shot at a sweet camp nessie scout pouch similar to tonight's "B".

Thanks in advance Bud!

I'd like another shot at a sweet camp nessie scout pouch similar to tonight's "B".

Thanks in advance Bud!

Yup .. already had it down for next week's pattern cuts. :thumbup:

Please add an extra camp Nessie & Nessmuk sheath like this week's please Bud. Missed out today coz of work.

Please make a few of these for a Tuesday so I can at least pick up one :)

Ambidextrous for Bushfinger, Black/Cordovan with white stitching, with or without a white spider

Also, do you ever make ambidextrous sheaths for a Palmer/Esquire? If so, black/cordovan with white stitching would be great.

Thanks

Hey Bud, when you get a chance please make a 4" and or a Monarch ambidextrous in oiled cordovan with black stitching.

Bud-
Did I miss this one for the PK? If so, can you do another with a shorty Ti clip?

Please make a few of these for a Tuesday so I can at least pick up one :)

Ambidextrous for Bushfinger, Black/Cordovan with white stitching, with or without a white spider

Also, do you ever make ambidextrous sheaths for a Palmer/Esquire? If so, black/cordovan with white stitching would be great.

Thanks

Hey Bud, when you get a chance please make a 4" and or a Monarch ambidextrous in oiled cordovan with black stitching.

I'll work on what I can guys. :thumbup:

Still in need of a Hiking Buddy / Patch size ISP in Cordovan with Green stitching and punisher clip.

Bud can you make an ISP Monarch, Bushcrafter Jr, Bushnub size in Walnut color oiled finish with Black stitching and a Punisher Clip?

An ISP for a PK with Punisher clip and orange stitching would be a sweet match for my last FF pickup... Hope to see one on the bench!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hey Bud,

I'd love to see a left hand ISP for a hiking buddy in your dark cordovan with dark thread and a mandalorian or spider clip.

What model? I'd like an ambi that works for something like an Esquire or a Palmer. (which I think duplicates your request)

Bud / Buster,
Please don't mind me but I'm a bit sleep deprived after a break-in/burglary over the weekend and getting things back to somewhat normal. I guess I let my internal wishlist for a shorter-than Hiking Buddy Ambi confuse me.

In any case, is there a pattern or opportunity for an Ambi sheath that is one size down (shorter) from a Hiking Buddy sheath such that would fit an Esquire or Palmer?

Thanks,
Jerry

I'll work on one Jerry. Sorry to hear about the break in.

OK I'll try this again. Since I'm still not fast enough to score the one you made that I requested earlier.:grumpy: Bud can you make an ISP Monarch, Bushcrafter Jr, Bushnub size in Walnut or Light Brown color oiled finish with Black stitching and a Punisher Clip with copper rivet?

OK I'll try this again. Since I'm still not fast enough to score the one you made that I requested earlier.:grumpy: Bud can you make an ISP Monarch, Bushcrafter Jr, Bushnub size in Walnut or Light Brown color oiled finish with Black stitching and a Punisher Clip with copper rivet?

yeah buddy .. I'll add another to next week's build.

Back