The KA-BAR Story - Ethan Becker

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

This is a brief bonus video we put together alongside our documentary, "The KA-BAR Story". Ethan is also in the upcoming finale on Tuesday. We just finished filming two days of video at Ethan's and will have some good stuff coming out in the future as well. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

This is a brief bonus video we put together alongside our documentary, "The KA-BAR Story". Ethan is also in the upcoming finale on Tuesday. We just finished filming two days of video at Ethan's and will have some good stuff coming out in the future as well. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

You put that snippet out there and say have a great weekend!!! Torture pure Torture!!!!!! Excuse me while I ask my wife to water board me:D

Thank you for the video! I am saving up to get a BK, I am really looking forward to seeing what his designs are capable of.

I only buy Ka-Bar, Becker, and EK knives. Why settle for hamburger, when you can have steak? Yes, there are other knife makers and knives out there, but how many knives are made that actually save lives, each and every day? I submit that Ka-Bar, Becker, and EK are the best, most reliable, battle proven, cost efficient knives out there. Mr. Becker is truly a rarity- part scientist, engineer, and all artisan. Thank God, he's an American, so nobody else can have the bragging rights to "world's best!"

Reactions: Bkg
What a great video of Kabar and A great knife designer Ethan Becker.

Back