The KE Bushie

This blade doesn't seem to get a lot of attention for some reason. I just had one delivered today and love the way it feels and looks. This thread will be dedicated to anyone wanting to show this model some love. I'll be posting up some images in the studio and in use as I take this great knife out on my adventures. Please share your KE Bushie pics on this thread too!

Fiddleback KE Bushie by Tom Watson, on Flickr

I really like my KE Bushie... :thumbup:

My particular version has a slim shaped/handle with a nice tapered tang in 1/8" 01 steel. I find it to be quite comfortable and nimble feeling in the hand and like to think of it as blurring the line between that of a large EDC and one more in the full sized class: ~4" blade/~4.5" handle.

Last edited:
I really like my KE Bushie... :thumbup:

My particular version has a slim shaped/handle with a nice tapered tang in 1/8" 01 steel. I find it to be quite comfortable and nimble feeling in the hand and like to think of it as blurring the line between that of an large EDC and one more in the full sized class: ~4" blade/~4.5" handle.

That looks really nice. What material is the handle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need to stop coming back to this thread.... I just bought a Bushfinger and I'm looking to get an EDC next, but the KEB keeps pushing it's way up the "too acquire" list!

The K.E. Bushie is one of my favorite Fiddleback Forge models, I've done several posts with mine over the years. I'll post more pics when I am back at my actual computer :)

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0074_zps3b003edb.jpg

I can't wait to land a KE bushie with a scandi grind. This knife has always been on my list from my love of the handyman. Great pics in this thread as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to land a KE bushie with a scandi grind. This knife has always been on my list from my love of the handyman. Great pics in this thread as well!

Can anyone provide a picture of a Handyman and a KE Bushie next to each other?

Thx.

~ P.

Back