1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

THE "Knives on The UNIT" Thread

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Dekz, Aug 13, 2009.

1. thejamppa

thejamppa

Aug 20, 2009
    The unit has been picked up? Excellent! Albeit it takes a year or more than before there's change they continue show the unit in here, behinds god's back... NCIS and the Unit alongside the Mythbuster's is only thing I am thesedays bothering to watch.

2. bnwww

bnwww

Aug 11, 2019
    *thread revive*

Looks like it's a Gerber Diesel. The giveaway is the flick opening action for the plier head as well as the unique shape of said head.

3. abcdef

abcdef

Oct 28, 2005
    Maybe I'll have to start watching Unit.

4. Owen K.

Owen K. Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2016
    I was all excited to post a picture of a knife on my unit but this is cool too. :D

5. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    A 10 year old thread was revived to ID a Gerber? :poop:

6. bnwww

bnwww

Aug 11, 2019
    S02E07 "Off the Meter", BoB Brown uses a Benchmade 550 Griptilian with thumb hole to remove a fire extingisher he will later use on guard dogs.

[​IMG]

Same knife again in S02E08, making tinder for a fire.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019