The Large Inkosi; An Ongoing Review

You must be banned from forever owning another CRK! There is too much heartache here, and wounds that will never heal. :D. I've got a wager started. Currently the odds are 7.89 to one that you will buy another within 6 months. We may know you better than you know yourself. :)

Kidding aside, I'm glad you had a good run with your Inkosi, and enjoyed your input on it.

You must be banned from forever owning another CRK! There is too much heartache here, and wounds that will never heal. :D. I've got a wager started. Currently the odds are 7.89 to one that you will buy another within 6 months. We may know you better than you know yourself. :)

Kidding aside, I'm glad you had a good run with your Inkosi, and enjoyed your input on it.

The overall design and fit and finish are fantastic. I really love what CRK does and I will of course miss the knife. :)

To update this thread:

A Large Inkosi was purchased this morning. I have determined that this knife is about as perfect of a knife that I have found for myself and I need to have one in my pocket. Pics to come when the knife is in hand.

To update this thread:

A Large Inkosi was purchased this morning. I have determined that this knife is about as perfect of a knife that I have found for myself and I need to have one in my pocket. Pics to come when the knife is in hand.

Awesome! I knew you would come back to one.

I just got mine Saturday and its the best feeling CRK I have had to date. Fits my hand like a glove.

Awesome! I knew you would come back to one.

I just got mine Saturday and its the best feeling CRK I have had to date. Fits my hand like a glove.

There's just something about the Chief, isn't there? :)

This is a great thread for those of us awaiting, whether for funds or shipment, the Inkosi.
Great positive input but the only problem is that it makes waiting almost unendurable.
If you are a lefty...the wait is L O N G.

This is a great thread for those of us awaiting, whether for funds or shipment, the Inkosi.
Great positive input but the only problem is that it makes waiting almost unendurable.
If you are a lefty...the wait is L O N G.

Man, it's gonna be hard to wait for mine as well. :)

Congrats on rejoining the Inkosi club BMC. My wait is down to a couple of hours now. I picked up a large numbered CF Inkosi last week from the exchange. Tracking says it's out for delivery now and due sometime before 8 pm.

Last edited:
Congrats on rejoining the Inkosi club BMC. My wait is down to a couple of hours now. I picked up a large numbered CF Inkosi last week from the exchange. Tracking says it's out for delivery now and due sometime before 8 pm.

Thanks, friend. Did you get yours? Pretty sure mine will be delivered today!

Thanks, friend. Did you get yours? Pretty sure mine will be delivered today!

Yes it arrived shortly after my post. I really, really like this knife. I have a CF 25 that I've been comparing it to but haven't done a cutting comparison yet. All my CRK's have that solid quality built feel but this large Inkosi may just be the best all around CRK that I own. It just kind of feels like the perfect knife. Will know more once I start using it but I'm very impressed with the fit, finish, and feel.

Did yours arrive yet?

6RwOEcO.jpg

Picture borrowed from sale post by BF member GROCK

Yes it arrived shortly after my post. I really, really like this knife. I have a CF 25 that I've been comparing it to but haven't done a cutting comparison yet. All my CRK's have that solid quality built feel but this large Inkosi may just be the best all around CRK that I own. It just kind of feels like the perfect knife. Will know more once I start using it but I'm very impressed with the fit, finish, and feel.

Did yours arrive yet?

6RwOEcO.jpg

Picture borrowed from sale post by BF member GROCK

That is excellent! No, it looked to arrive a day early but the hub that's an hour away held it hostage apparently. Should land tomorrow!

Cool. Looking forward to seeing how you like it. I cant seem to find anything not to like about mine.

Thread updated with a shot of the knife. All is right with the world. :)

Back