1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

The last of my collection. Lowered all prices.

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by XxdrpxX, May 30, 2017.

1. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    Hello Folks,

Im selling off some of my Chris Reeves collection as I need to generate some cash. I am not interested in any trades at this time, as the goal is to pay off some debt that I generated from a recent injury.

First Ill take it, gets it. I retain the right to refuse to sell to anyone. If you feel that my price isn't fair, please feel free to make an offer. Low ballers will be ignored. Some of these are very rare, and the price reflects those. Im keeping the pictures to a minimum to save space. Please DM me, and I can get with you to FaceTime, text, or email over more photos. Payment needs to be made by PayPal ([email protected]) or by money order. Ill cover shipping in the US, USPS with tracking, and signature confirmation.

I tried to include everything with the knife in a single picture, including birthday cards. Most of the older knives do not have the leather slip, or cloth.

Small Morning Sun with tigers eye, and 2 birds. ($SOLD) Safe queen only removed to take pictures.

Small UG with mother of pearl, ladder damascus, rust lanyard and spacer bead. ($600.00) Safe queen only removed to take pictures.
    [​IMG]

Mnandi Ladder Damascus with Ivory bark inlay. Comes with box, and reissued birthday card. ($700.00)
    [​IMG]

And Last is my 1/20 Prototype Umnumzaan. This knife is a perfect safe queen. No blemishes. It comes with the original birthday card, box, and cloth. The knife also comes with original Chris Reeves Umnumzaan Disassembly/Reassembly tools, with instruction pamphlet. ($Sold)

Large Ivory inlay. This was purchased when they announced to stop making ivory mammoth inlays, taken out when I got them for pictures, then boxed up and put away. Safe Queen. Comes with everything new from the factory. Leather sleeve, towel, birthday, sticker, etc. ($Sold)

Small Mammoth Bark (Green/Brown) Raindrop Damascus BNIB (900.00)
    [​IMG]

Mnandi Gabon Ebony Raindrop Damascus BNIB SOLD

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    FishNoGeek and Jackal87 like this.
  2. Ithaca650

Ithaca650

Apr 22, 2017
    Any Leftys for sale not shown ?

3. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    No sorry this is it.

4. herbs

herbs Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2014
    i will take the Prototype Umnumzaan

5. herbs

herbs Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 18, 2014
    Email sent to PayPal address.

6. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    Replied, offer accepted, marked SPF.

7. Ed G

Ed G Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Message sent on Ebony/Raindrop Mnandi ...

Dullknivescut likes this.
  8. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    Replied, marked SPF

9. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    Only 4 remain, feel free to make an offer, worst i can say is no.

10. mfmartin

mfmartin

Jan 18, 2015
    Can you please email additional pics of the mnandi to matt.martinekatgmaildotcom?

11. XxdrpxX

XxdrpxX

May 31, 2011
    Done.

12. pointtaken

pointtaken

May 5, 2017
    sent email

13. LuckyViking

LuckyViking

May 24, 2017
    Is the Small Sebenza UG still availabe? If so can you send more pics to [email protected] ?

Thx

14. Coyote3

Coyote3

Apr 13, 2016
    Are these still available?