The LAST RITES PICTURE thread

Cobalt

Gold Member
Alright guys, post them here if you got them. I have to say, this may be the nicest Tanto style knife I have ever had. The blade is much wider than a typical tanto, which is nice. Balance and weight are near perfect. This is a big knife. It is longer than the SHSHII shown in the pic.

reEyJlo.jpg

Got mine with red and black g10. Is that what yours is? If so, I cannot lend to the pictures! Haha

This paired with my Fatback Defender will be AWESOME. now we just need a 24” bladed version and a 36” bladed version and we can have the full set!:D

This paired with my Fatback Defender will be AWESOME. now we just need a 24” bladed version and a 36” bladed version and we can have the full set!:D

I like what your saying. Lets make it happen.

Here is another with black micarta. The one above is green micarta. This one is next to an ASHBM for size comparison and to show that this is a fairly large knife.

fYj0TTK.jpg

Z80pbLh.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dude, you are my hero! All those amazing classics you have and you're still fully committed to the new drops! :D:D:D

I’m in!:thumbsup: I doubt we could get Jerry to make us one with a 36” blade, but a 24” blade at 36” overall would be amazing! Jerry...please? It would be a Forsaken Short Butaniku!:)
Yes! My AK is too short for the apocalypse. We need a blade with more reach!

Back