The Legend of Bigfoot and Magnum CAK for 8/27

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
24.5 inch 64 ounce Magnum Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather scabbard. For sell at $475.

Pix were taken from road trip

I will contribute $200+ shipping cost
IX1jkNy.jpg

Iq4dccK.jpg

eouNoJJ.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Good Evening to all!

Ndog would rather HI sell the Knife for full price and keep the money to help Kamis and HI.
Joe and George thank you for your kind thoghts

Last edited:
I got one of those about 2-3 weeks ago and I love it! It's a very beautiful piece of art!

IMG_0117.JPG This is a comparison of my Magnum to one of my standard 16.5" Chiruwa Ang Kholas. Makes it look like a bilton next to it.

Last edited:
AWwww Man! If I had that Id go to Houston and clear all the trees from the roads and rescue all them folks! That right there would do it!

Im reachin man! Just aint nothin there:) Im just going to have to be happy with the regular CAK club for now!

Awesome Pics Aunti Y!

I'm down for a 75$ contribution to the Ndog Magnum acquisition fund if that helps.

I love that 16.5" CAK. I thought I wanted a 16" AK now Im not sure maybe a CAK...

Yeah, an AK someday

I'll also throw in a mask and snorkel if it helps, kind of wet down there.

Oh yeah fins. I don't scuba much. I'm not going for the wet suit, I can't get him to wear shoes, doubt he'd wear a wet suit.
A bath even though it ain't Saturday might not hurt none either.

Donations for Ndog to buy this Magnum CAK! Let's help a brother out!
Ndog, going once, going twice....

Last edited:
Oh Heck no! Y'all are too good! I love that blade but things just changed in the weather here as ya know. I promise if you try to give me something Ill donate everything to Harvey victims right now. Thanks sincerely George and Bawanna. Your generosities cut to the bone and glue us all together (w/respect to those that don't want to be be glued back together of course!).
I'm not hurtin' for anything but my friends in East Texas have some concerns? Some I haven't heard from yet and others have been safely rescued. I'm flattered and honored but Id rather y'all donate to Austin Disaster Relief Network or another direct reputable relief agency (Been there). Ive been through a few of these disasters myself in Texas and also overseas. Ive even considered selling some of my collection:eek: but I cant say anything for sure right now.

Last edited:
Oh Heck no! Y'all are too good! I love that blade but things just changed in the weather here as ya know. I promise if you try to give me something Ill donate everything to Harvey victims right now. Thanks sincerely George and Bawanna. Your generosities cut to the bone and glue us all together (w/respect to those that don't want to be be glued back together of course!).
I'm not hurtin' for anything but my friends in East Texas have some concerns? Some I haven't heard from yet and others have been safely rescued. I'm flattered and honored but Id rather y'all donate to Austin Disaster Relief Network or another direct reputable relief agency (Been there). Ive been through a few of these disasters myself in Texas and also overseas. Ive even considered selling some of my collection:eek: but I cant say anything for sure right now.

You Sir are a class act, it's good to know you!

I'm down for a 75$ contribution to the Ndog Magnum acquisition fund if that helps.
I know George. its not the money. Sorry Mr. B. I really didnt know what Yangdu meant about the $200 contribution. Sorry im a bit slow. I saw that later and wondered what was going on? She then emailed me. I think I got it figured out now. Yall are way to kind. I dont want yall to be out the funds and surely dont want Yandu to be out that money. Nepalis need it now way more than I do. They just had a bunch of mudslides and such. I just couldnt do it. Thanks fellas. Yall are the greatest tho!

Back