The Legend of Bigfoot and Magnum CAK for 8/27

I know George. its not the money. Sorry Mr. B. I really didnt know what Yangdu meant about the $200 contribution. Sorry im a bit slow. I saw that later and wondered what was going on? She then emailed me. I think I got it figured out now. Yall are way to kind. I dont want yall to be out the funds and surely dont want Yandu to be out that money. Nepalis need it now way more than I do. They just had a bunch of mudslides and such. I just couldnt do it. Thanks fellas. Yall are the greatest tho!
Come on man, do it and make some YouTube videos! I've shared your videos with a friend who is also becoming an addict, like us! No problem with funds!

24.5 inch 64 ounce Magnum Chiruwa Ang Khola by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Standard leather scabbard. For sell at $475.

Pix were taken from road trip

I will contribute $200+ shipping cost
IX1jkNy.jpg

Iq4dccK.jpg

eouNoJJ.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Good Evening to all!

Ndog would rather HI sell the Knife for full price and keep the money to help Kamis and HI.
Joe and George thank you for your kind thoghts
I'm still very tempted for this beauty! I love mine and can't believe it's not grabbed up yet....Ndog!!!!:cool:

I already tole Aunti Yangdu its best if she sold it at full price for the Kamis sake and she accepted. She did offer it up and yall were all so kind to oblige with assistance and that my friends was greatly appreciated. Ill get me one in time but this one just didnt have my mojo on it at this time. Grats to the new owner but I respectfully stand aside. Nice try George;)

I fear if nobody takes it, I could. :)
And this poor little knifey would have to travel to the other side of the globe again.
From Nepal to Nevada to Austria, EU.
Circling more than 3/4th of the globe...

USD 275 incl. shipping is incredible for such a monster Kumar.

I have a good friend who would be thrilled to bits to get it as a christmas present.

For now I stay aside, but you have to be fast. :)

P.S.: This thread is heartwarming. You guys are a great bunch. Seems like everyone who gets in touch with something so deeply Nepali as the Khukuri gets some of the Nepali Spirit together with it. :)

Last edited:
Go for it Soshin! Yes that would make a great Christmas present for your buddy! Probably getting a bit cold up there about now eh?

Thank you ndoghouse,

this is very kind. :)

I'm just waiting for a reply on a question I asked here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spoiler-alert-preview-of-coming-attractions.1531140/

I would buy this one and a real small one. Perhaps you could help me with that question?

About how cold it is in Austria: Way too cold. I love Nepal amongst a lot of other reasons because it is almost always warm there. We are in the upper thirties range (Fahrenheit) right now. The mountains surrounding my valley are already snow-capped. :-(

I really look forward to my next trip to Nepal in April next year. Only five months anymore, hooray! :)

Namaste,
Soshin

Thank you ndoghouse,

this is very kind. :)

I'm just waiting for a reply on a question I asked here:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spoiler-alert-preview-of-coming-attractions.1531140/

I would buy this one and a real small one. Perhaps you could help me with that question?

About how cold it is in Austria: Way too cold. I love Nepal amongst a lot of other reasons because it is almost always warm there. We are in the upper thirties range (Fahrenheit) right now. The mountains surrounding my valley are already snow-capped. :-(

I really look forward to my next trip to Nepal in April next year. Only five months anymore, hooray! :)

Namaste,
Soshin
Got you answered, buddy. I love the small HI knives.
Might want to check out a Kagas Katne, Biltong, and BDC too!

Back