The long road to Blade, 2014

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Yep, I will be going to Blade show Atlanta again this year folks. I'm dedicating this thread to all the people that help me get there by showing there support, and for all of the poeple here at home that do what they can to help me succeed and overlook my bad attitude from stressin about getting there. (Murph, Wife, Dad, you know who you are) :rolleyes:

I will be posting here every now and then so you all can see what its like as far as a "still new to the industry" knife makers point of view, and the work it takes to get there. Enjoy!

:thumbup:Blade or Bust!:thumbup:

Here's a pic of what I have ready to go so far......

2014-01-31111259_zps9512c9ad.jpg

Do not attempt to adjust your set, this is simplily a picture of nothing. :D Guess I better get to work.

That's a fine looking countertop!

Haha, thanks, but wrong you are Cooper, Its the Granite table of my CMM machine at work. SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......... Im supposed to be doing something. :D

Well, at least it's a start:

2014-01-31111259_zps9512c9ad.jpg

You do need a good sturdy table to work on...and for Murph to set his beer on :)

As I scrolled down I imagined a TW was sitting there.

My imagination is killing me. LOL

Good luck filling that empty space!!

It seems like already things are really coming together to make this happen again, even the knives! Lots to do, it's gonna work out just fine.

Looks like you're ready. Just dazzle them with your footwork when you get there and have Murphy smile a lot. :D

We plan on going this year if everything looks good here. Missed all the fun last year.

Still pluggin along, no new pics yet but will be soon, shop night tonight so hopefully its a good one.

Still working a lot, quick sneak peak of some stuff going to Blade,

2014-03-01123035_zps1c25ed8a.jpg

Back