The long road to Blade, 2014

With what looks like a heart cut into it... Oh me oh my!

Your minds playing tricks on you cbear, that just a regular curly maple Magua waiting to be shapes, during this picture, your two projects where out of frame up by my vise getting the hearts carved in them. This by far isn't all I have just thought it made a good photo opp so you guys can see what I have going on. Most, but not all of what's in this pic is customers orders, I have this much or more sitting around the shop for Blade. Better get busy huh.

do i see baby cleavers?

I had made one of those a few years ago and ended up giving it to Murphs Mom, as far as I know she still carries it on her keychain. It and the mini hatchet will be file worked and at Blade. Something different, something fun.

With what looks like a heart cut into it... Oh me oh my!

Your minds playing tricks on you cbear, that just a regular curly maple Magua waiting to be shapes, during this picture, your two projects where out of frame up by my vise getting the hearts carved in them. This by far isn't all I have just thought it made a good photo opp so you guys can see what I have going on. Most, but not all of what's in this pic is customers orders, I have this much or more sitting around the shop for Blade. Better get busy huh.

Well, it's a damn good thing I'm working at an ophthalmology clinic today, I can get my eyes checked!

Torturing my kids, wife, family, friends, pets and loyal customers is one of the few joys in life I still have......don't take that away from me. :D

I had made one of those a few years ago and ended up giving it to Murphs Mom, as far as I know she still carries it on her keychain. It and the mini hatchet will be file worked and at Blade. Something different, something fun.

She does, she shows it off all the time.

You gotta post a pic of my Magua Todd, I am goin crazy. I wanna see it sooooo badly.

Don't do it man, let him suffer.

I'll be there. I've been eyeing your shorty cleaver M9 thing. Maybe one of those Magua for edc. I live in Marietta (east cobb really) so I know where the beer is!

I'll be there. I've been eyeing your shorty cleaver M9 thing. Maybe one of those Magua for edc. I live in Marietta (east cobb really) so I know where the beer is!

We have a guide already, but he tends to get drunk too. We have a position available for backup guide, you interested?

Be great to meet you. Be sure to tell us who you are and that you're here on the subforum and we'll discount whatever it is that you may wish to purchase. Hope we get the chance to have that beer too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still working away, got good help. (My 9 yr. old son behind me)

20140101_164010_zpsbe7847e1.jpg

Can't beat come good ol' child labor! I handed my 4 year old a vacuum the other day and turned it on. It kept him busy for about 40min and the entire main floor of the house looks awesome lol!

Back