The M-18 (official)

Are you just thinking out loud, or are you ready to pick out options? 'Cause I know a guy that can get you one..
Hey..everybody..keep in mind, after M-18 #20 Todd's putting his own scales on this here beast. I think there might be about 3 or 4 left as yet unspoken for before that happens. So if you want a future collectors item..now's the time. Just sayin'.

This is true, As a matter of fact I am already experimenting with my own handles. #7 has them on it, #13 will and the customer who has reserved #16 has shown intrest in it but hasnt been put into stone. but after #20. no more of Becker Mircarta. I am doing this because Im trying to do more of a mass production, reduce price, and do not want to run into problems with Ka-bar in the future. Yadda Yadda Yadda! Oh, and as or right now. #15,#17,#18, and #19 are the only one still available as far as reserving. rest are spoken for.

And since i seem to be running off the mouth, I'll go ahead and say that leather sheaths are not yet available, but are in the works. SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can i contact for pricing on these. There is no option to email TMHunt and cant do PMs? i cant do anything until after xmas or my kids and wife will dis-own me but then is it possible to put a deposit to reserve one, then pay it off before it ships? definetly one of the coolest knives i have seen to date.

Who can i contact for pricing on these. There is no option to email TMHunt and cant do PMs? i cant do anything until after xmas or my kids and wife will dis-own me but then is it possible to put a deposit to reserve one, then pay it off before it ships? definetly one of the coolest knives i have seen to date.

Should be an email with the website at the bottom of my post. We'll work something out man.

The contact form is saying cant submit without filling out a hidden field? lol im not great on these computers but i cant see any hidden fields, but i guess if i could see it, it wouldnt be hidden lol :)

I can send you an email murph?

The contact form is saying cant submit without filling out a hidden field? lol im not great on these computers but i cant see any hidden fields, but i guess if i could see it, it wouldnt be hidden lol :)

I can send you an email murph?

Hmm, not sure what all that means. Sure, my email is murphnuge@gmail.com

Lol, i tried several times on the contact form, kept getting the same results saying i need to fill out hidden field. I filled out every box though. Maybe its just my computer who knows :)

Anyway thanks for your help bud, the email has already been sent to you.

2012-12-01_13-11-41_36.jpg
The new XL bumper sticker, for a limited time Only $99.99. Operators are standing by.

View attachment 315740
The new XL bumper sticker, for a limited time Only $99.99. Operators are standing by.

Please excuse my buddy Diesel D. See he was born with amazing powers of sarcasim but no manners. Its a terrible disease, no know cure. Maybe we will hold a benefit for him in the future. But the first person that pays him 99.99 for one of these stickers is gonna send him laughing all the way to the back, or more realistically to the liquor store!

Alright. I'm makin a new rule. If anybody wants a black M-18 from now on, its going to be dura coated by a professional at the customers expense. I hate to add cost, but I am not a professional coating dude and I cannot promise it will hold up. If I cannot swear by it. I don't want it going out with my name on it. So. I'm leaving the coatings to the poeple who's work I do trust. Having said that. Here are my two efforts that I have spent wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy to much time on. They sure look nice, but time will tell if it holds up. Next ones are going to K-9 handler here on the forums. We have spoke about it in the past and I have handled his stuff first hand at Ethan Beckers gathering. Topnotch stuff.
2012-12-02140245.jpg

Sounds fair and makes perfect sense. And i have a blade custom done by k9 and i can attest for his work and the duracoat he uses holds up extreamly well.

That being said, I think the M18 looks better without the black like in the picture below. If i was just going to hang it on a wall maybe id want the black coating just to protect from the elements but not having to worry about the coating makes it easier to use it. And a knife like that needs to be used! Plus it looks way more intimidating :)

DSCN1185.jpg

When do you want delivery of yours WW?

Just saying those words gave me wood, lmao

I can send you an email or give ya a call if youd like, but with xmas right around the corner i will need a little time for payment. so no rush, just dont let mine get away :)

No coating for me is fine and i have no preferance on number, ill be happy with it any way you want to do it!

Last edited:
Whatever is convenient for WW. I got kids too so I know how it is. I belive Murph sent you my number. Give me a call in the evening and we will sort out the details. Not tonight though. I'm drinking beer at BW3,s! :D

More M-18 eye candy............that is all!
2012-12-09123631.jpg
2012-12-09123656.jpg
2012-12-09123750.jpg

Back