• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Magnificent SEVEN for sale

Cobalt

Gold Member
So up for sale is 7 knives. All prices are shipped insured conus. All come with sheath pictured except for the last rites which has no sheath.

Up First is My customized ASHBM. It is a factory satin, with a very expensive handle material called lightning strike carbon fiber which has copper wire interwoven into it. Of course it has bolts so handles can be removed. This one has never been used but it has been sharpened and it is a razor. Selling at my total cost of $900

Next is an FFFBM original factory satin. 0.27" thick and no CBT. This one use to be D.Browns knife. Selling it for what I paid for it. I also put a razor edge on this one. SOLD

Stripped and customized HUCK. I put a wicked convex edge on this one, but have not used it. It also has bolts on the handles. The excellent strip and handle mod were done before I got it. Beautiful knife. I do not remember how much I paid for this one but I think it ended in 75, so I am going to put it up for $ - SOLD

Next up is a factory satin INFI MOUNTAINMANDU BIG finish. I sharpened it but never used it $SOLD

Next up is a Last Rites with a wicked sharp edge befitting a tanto. unused, no sheath(The one pictured does not fit the knife). - This knife was hand sharpened by me. No tools touch any of my knives. - Sold

Next is a well loved and used ZTNOe with nice sheath. Very rare blade. - SOLD

Next is a ASH2 it was sold to me as a factory comp finish knife. I have no idea if that is true. No Sheath(The one pictured does not fit the knife.) I have not used this knife but it may have been used before me even though it does not look like it. I did put a wicked edge on it, however. $450

If you buy multiple knives I will take $50 off of each

4R6rf8u.jpg

pmSjIgC.jpg

ktT20xA.jpg

9lKX81L.jpg

joTJcEF.jpg

NIF546M.jpg

Last edited:
HUCK is sold pending funds.

ASH2 is not a factory satin apparently. So it was stripped.

Price drop on the FFFBM to $775

LAst Rites is Sold
ZTNO is Sold
Huck is SPF

Price Drop on ASHBM to crazy low price of $750
Price drop on very rare FFFBM to $700
Both of these are way below my cost and both are awesome.

Last edited:
There is a little room, but not much. pm me your email and I will email you

Back