Giveaway The Man with the Big Hat is Buyin (7th winner drawn, giveaway closed)

Redmeadow Knives

John Conner
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
GIVEAWAY CLOSED, THANKS TO ALL WHO ENETERED AND CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!

"Drink up while the drinkin is free...."

Let's give away some coffee cups, I have.....
97c0c588-5be1-460b-ba77-f8d09f1a6dbe_text.gif

Rules: None of this "I'm in" laziness. Post something entertaining. A meme, a picture, a video, anything at all. If ya can't post media, at least throw in a joke. Canada and US only please, other than that, everyone is eligible to enter.

I'll keep track of the entries and we'll draw a name once every couple of days. Once a cup is given away, that winner will be taken off that list and any new entries will be added to it until the next drawing. The winner can then enter again if they want. You're chances will grow with each cup. Gonna be a pain in the ass to keep track of but you know me, I don't do anything the smart and easy way.

Here's the goods.
20211120_152317-01.jpeg
(Post and barb wire not included, all applicable terms and conditions apply, cup not intended for use as flotation device, pleas drink irresponsibly)

Last edited:
Entry List

1 Mossyhorn
2 Jlauffer
3 Box_Opener Third draw winner!
4 James River Fourth draw winner!
5 Dopic1 First draw winner!

6 Pàdruig
7 Boattale
8 Rupestris
9 Crazy Canuck
10 Ron L Second draw winner!
11 RayseM
--------------------------
12 jlauffer
13 Dopic1
14 E40
15 plumberroy
16 slg98
17 stogies Third draw winner!
18 Crazy Canuck
19 RayseM
20 Scott Hanson
21 Ron L
22 Mossyhorn
23 greatscoot
24 Zulus
25 J Doyle
26 JB in LV
27 chach8tw Second draw winner!
28 jlauffer
29 boattale Fourth draw winner!
30 Zulus
31 greatscoot
32 Ron L
33 Rupestris
34 E40
35 Dopic1
36 cbach8tw

37 jlauffer
38 Wharn
39 Padruig
40 Zulus
41 greatscoot
42 Stogies
43 Boattale
44 Ron L
45 Scott Hanson
46 James River
47 cbach8tw
48 Rupestris

Last edited:
So the old farmer was out plowing with his mule. It was hot and they had both worked up a good sweat. Farmer decided to take a break for a few minutes in the shade and get himself and the mule a drink. Farmer's wife was not a kind or patient soul. When she saw them resting, she marched herself right out there and told her husband all about how that field wasn't going to plow itself and he and that mule best get back to it. As she walked past the mule, she swatted him on the ass and karma being what it is, that mule kicked her in the head and killed her graveyard dead.

Three days later they had her funeral. After the funeral, the farmer and his neighbor were talking. Neighbor tells the farmer he noticed after the service every time the farmer was talking with one of the women he was always nodding his head yes and agreeing with them. Whenever he was talking with any of the men, he was shaking his head no and he (the neighbor) was wondering why. Farmer explained to him that all the women were commenting on what a wonderful woman his wife was and how sorely she would be missed. The men were asking if the mule was for sale.

Cups are packed Let's draw one this morning....

As I was typing that "view new message" thing popped up. You just made the first draw Ray:thumbsup:

Gonna use a boring random generator for this. Gimme a sec

Scott let me know if your address has changed, I'll get this out today.

So I'll keep the list in post #2 and everyone can put in again for another entry. Post as much as you like. We'll draw again tomorrow.

Back