Giveaway The Man with the Big Hat is Buyin (7th winner drawn, giveaway closed)

Let's draw two more.

And the winners are.......

Well well well. That sure didn't take long. :cool:

Thanks man, address is in a PM. Want another joke, another farmer joke? Yeah well you get one anyway.

So the old farmer was out walking his fence line and doing a little repair work. On the other side of the fence was a lawyer out hunting - fancy hunting clothes, fancy gun and a fancy dog. While the farmer was watching, the dog flushed a rooster pheasant. The lawyer made the shot but the pheasant fell on the farmer's side of the fence. So the farmer went and picked it up. The lawyer started to argue that was his bird. Farmer says nope, he fell on my side of the fence, he's mine. They went back and forth like that a few times and finally the farmer suggests they settle the matter with an ass kicking contest. Whoever lasts the longest gets the bird. Lawyer says well, OK I guess. Farmer says I'll go first so you bend over. Farmer winds up and kicks him hard right in the nuts. When the lawyer finally gets his wind back he says Damn! my turn now! Farmer says never mind, you win, you can have the pheasant.

We'll draw two more tomorrow. Entries still open to everyone, enter again and I'll add your name to the list for the next round.

Apologies for the confusion Boattale Boattale the numbers are from the name list in the second post if the thread, not the post number but I'll add your name again for the third round!

The winners of round two are Ron L Ron L and cbach8tw cbach8tw . Craig I'll need an address when you get a chance. I'll run in town tomorrow and get these out with the next two.

We'll draw two more tomorrow. Entries still open to everyone, enter again and I'll add your name to the list for the next round.

Apologies for the confusion Boattale Boattale the numbers are from the name list in the second post if the thread, not the post number but I'll add your name again for the third round!

The winners of round two are Ron L Ron L and cbach8tw cbach8tw . Craig I'll need an address when you get a chance. I'll run in town tomorrow and get these out with the next two.
Well dang.:( Maybe better luck next time.:oops:

SHNu5fY.gif

WOOT! And with that - Dopic1 Dopic1 , I know you won round 1, but if you’re still interested in a Wallace and Gromit mug, send me your address. You’ll have your choice of my well used one or a new one. You might end up with more coffee cups than Rupestris Rupestris has kayaks - and we don’t call him Admiral for nothing.

I need to make a stop tomorrow and pick something up.
CEFAACBF-9B06-4BA1-B847-EFA6B0D1D922.jpeg

WOOT! And with that - Dopic1 Dopic1 , I know you won round 1, but if you’re still interested in a Wallace and Gromit mug, send me your address. You’ll have your choice of my well used one or a new one. You might end up with more coffee cups than Rupestris Rupestris has kayaks - and we don’t call him Admiral for nothing.

I need to make a stop tomorrow and pick something up.
View attachment 1720394

Congrats Ron!

JealousHealthyKatydid-size_restricted.gif

Okay, I thought you had to enter again if you won, not one entry a day. So here goes:
(Well, since I obviously stole the original joke from IN THIS THREAD, here is a different one)

What’s the difference between a poorly-dressed man on a unicycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle?

Attire

Last edited:
Ok, I will try, hope this counts as an entry. Years ago, when my daughter was still a teenager and had no trouble telling me what she thought, which is not a bad thing as she speaks her mind and is independent….ok…I set the scene…….when I was looking at and handling some of my knives from by collection, I made the statement that one in particular knife was a favorite…..my daughter turned to me and said, “Dad, you say that about all of them.” You know it is true because I could not say anything to refute that statement, all I could say was “Yeah, you’re right.” and I kept going and pulled more out from the box.

I have also told my daughter that whenever she brings a boy home to meet us, I would just be sitting on the couch sharpening and cleaning my large bowies. If he comes over and admires them, asked questions, etc then he would be a keeper, if he looks scared, then mission accomplished. She told me that to remember that when I am older, she gets to decide what nursing home I go to, and that she would sell my collection off. She said would also introduce me to her new boyfriend…….”His name is Snake.” I decided I better leave it up to her to decide who she chooses and likes….with a little fatherly advice that hopefully she takes to heart. :)

Last edited:
Another two chances tomorrow!
How do you feel about bribes? Back when I was judging dog shows, all bribes were cheerfully accepted. And like every honest judge, more than once I had to tell some poor disappointed soul I'm sorry, but first and second are already gone. I can get you third for $50 though...

Okay, I thought you had to enter again if you won, not one entry a day. So here goes:

So the old farmer was out plowing with his mule. It was hot and they had both worked up a good sweat. Farmer decided to take a break for a few minutes in the shade and get himself and the mule a drink. Farmer's wife was not a kind or patient soul. When she saw them resting, she marched herself right out there and told her husband all about how that field wasn't going to plow itself and he and that mule best get back to it. As she walked past the mule, she swatted him on the ass and karma being what it is, that mule kicked her in the head and killed her graveyard dead.

Three days later they had her funeral. After the funeral, the farmer and his neighbor were talking. Neighbor tells the farmer he noticed after the service every time the farmer was talking with one of the women he was always nodding his head yes and agreeing with them. Whenever he was talking with any of the men, he was shaking his head no and he (the neighbor) was wondering why. Farmer explained to him that all the women were commenting on what a wonderful woman his wife was and how sorely she would be missed. The men were asking if the mule was for sale.
Plagarisim alert! Plagarism I tell you!

Reactions: E40
Plagarisim alert! Plagarism I tell you!
Crap! Forgot where I stole it from!

I post a joke every day in another forum and I am always on the hunt for good jokes and don't always remeber where they come from or where else I may have used them. I'll replace it with another one I hopefully didn't steal from you.

Boattale Boattale - more better?

(Well, since I obviously stole the original joke from IN THIS THREAD, here is a different one)

What’s the difference between a poorly-dressed man on a unicycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle?

Attire

Crap! Forgot where I stole it from!

I post a joke every day in another forum and I am always on the hunt for good jokes and don't always remeber where they come from or where else I may have used them. I'll replace it with another one I hopefully didn't steal from you.
No problemo!

Reactions: E40
Back