Giveaway The Man with the Big Hat is Buyin (7th winner drawn, giveaway closed)

Look what showed up today. Thanks again John and give my best to the shipping department.
O9jTV0V.jpeg
Awesome, I'll give the shipping department a two jelly bean raise for it making it there safe and sound! Knice knife!

Let's draw two more names for two more cups in a little bit. Will be drawing from the whole list again so some of you will have 3 chances now.

We'll draw two more tomorrow!
Entries are still open to all. Remember if you already entered you can enter again for a fourth chance.

Awesome! I'm officially a happy camper 👍
I PM'd my address........

PS...Tell the shipping dept that if they accidentally drop a knife into the box, I promise not to tell the boss.....
Ha, they'd probably find somethin to throw in there though it might be a hot wheels car or a graham cracker!

We'll have to do a knife giveaway this summer.

It had been a dry and dusty trail that Ranger had been on, so when he rode into town, staight to the saloon he went. Downed a quick beer and ordered another one. While the bartender was drawing his beer the Ranger told him he was looking for the brown paper cowboy and had the bartender seen him? Bartender says I see a lot of cowboys, what's he look like? Ranger says well, he's kind of tall and thin, tan as all get out. He's wearing brown paper pants, brown paper shirt, brown paper vest and a brown paper hat. Brown paper boots too. Bartender says no, I don't recall seeing him. What's he wanted for? Ranger replies "Rustlin'".

Ha, they'd probably find somethin to throw in there though it might be a hot wheels car or a graham cracker!

We'll have to do a knife giveaway this summer.

A graham cracker is 1/3 way to a s’more! Not too shabby. And yes, that’s a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in that s’more. If you haven’t tried one, you need to step up your game. Unless you’re allergic to peanuts - I’m not responsible if anyone goes into anaphylactic shock.
D870C5D8-D7B0-487D-97E4-7D0129AED4C6.jpeg

A graham cracker is 1/3 way to a s’more! Not too shabby. And yes, that’s a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup in that s’more. If you haven’t tried one, you need to step up your game. Unless you’re allergic to peanuts - I’m not responsible if anyone goes into anaphylactic shock.
View attachment 1721187
How have I never thought of that! Man that looks good! May have to fire up the redneck firepit out back tonight.
This just showed up in the mail today, I'll be using it tomorrow morning.

View attachment 1721212
Glad it made it there safely!

^Fact!

Back