Giveaway The Man with the Big Hat is Buyin (7th winner drawn, giveaway closed)

Let's draw winners 6 and 7 this morning. These will be the last two.

The last two winners are....

I had to draw 3 numbers, #4 and #46 were the first two and are the same person. Better buy a lotto ticket today James!

#4 James River James River
#29 Boattale Boattale

Still waiting on an address from Box_Opener Box_Opener

Thanks to everyone for entering, that makes 9 cups sent out. Just my way of saying thanks to the Bladeforums community and the Clan of the Cowbell.

The last two winners are....

I had to draw 3 numbers, #4 and #46 were the first two and are the same person. Better buy a lotto ticket today James!

#4 James River James River
#29 Boattale Boattale

Still waiting on an address from Box_Opener Box_Opener

Thanks to everyone for entering, that makes 9 cups sent out. Just my way of saying thanks to the Bladeforums community and the Clan of the Cowbell.
Thank you John. You’re not just making knives, you’re building community and in this mixed up world, even online community is important. Kudos and huzzah!

Thank you John. You’re not just making knives, you’re building community and in this mixed up world, even online community is important. Kudos and huzzah!
Thanks Ron, Redmeadow Knives is nothing without you guys and I don't plan on ever forgetting that.

This was a blast to follow along with. Good on ya John, and congrats to the winners!
Thanks Mike, I enjoy doing these. Like they say, it's better to give than to receive. We have some plans to discuss, hopefully we can make that happen this year.

Just taking a breather from a L-O-N-G 3 day weekend watching some of the grandkids while our son moved into their new house and look what showed up. One more day and I would consider day drinking. Now to get the house back in order. Again, many thanks John.
8CF7B57B-4418-45BF-9F60-2850B94A0C35.jpeg

Hi John,
The (exceptionally well packed) cup arrived safely today, I shall break it in after dinner tonight.
Thank you again for such an awesome give away :)
Randy

I'll be sending out the last three cups today now that the post office is open.

Hi John,
The (exceptionally well packed) cup arrived safely today, I shall break it in after dinner tonight.
Thank you again for such an awesome give away :)
Randy
Glad it made it safe and sound Randy. I don't mess around when it comes to packaging, I tend to err on the side of ridiculous overkill. I was going to just send the box but the Post Office said if I can fit the box into the bag it would save a couple of bucks.

Thanks again everyone and I hope the cups turn out to be useful for you.

Look at what showed up today! It's been a spell since I've gotten a new coffee mug, another item I tend to accumulate way too many of. My daughter will be thrilled - she rags on me for having too many cups 😁 (might come from the fact that it's one of her chores to put away the dishes).

Also, my "whisker dam" fits perfectly. It's something my wife snuck into my stocking at Christmas - she might be trying to tell me something 🙄.

5EyZobK.jpg

kyfuBHR.jpg

Look what showed up in my 📫, it is pictured with my Aurillac that opened the package. My compliments to the shipping crew, this thing was well packaged to survive the journey. Thanks again. Does it make it a sin not to have one of your knives to open my package? :) I will need to see how to correct that, waiting for that Zulu spear point in Mexican blanket or Turotuf.16180942-6EB8-4F7D-B4F0-89E331AF8C82.jpeg

Look at what showed up today! It's been a spell since I've gotten a new coffee mug, another item I tend to accumulate way too many of. My daughter will be thrilled - she rags on me for having too many cups 😁 (might come from the fact that it's one of her chores to put away the dishes).

Also, my "whisker dam" fits perfectly. It's something my wife snuck into my stocking at Christmas - she might be trying to tell me something 🙄.

5EyZobK.jpg

kyfuBHR.jpg
Very cool, like the old antique mustache cups, I have a right handed one, I don't use it but I do subscribe to John's thinking about the coffee patina. But if you ever come across a left handed mustache cup they can be worth a pretty penny.

IMG_4520.jpeg

WOOT! And with that - Dopic1 Dopic1 , I know you won round 1, but if you’re still interested in a Wallace and Gromit mug, send me your address. You’ll have your choice of my well used one or a new one. You might end up with more coffee cups than @Rupestris has kayaks - and we don’t call him Admiral for nothing.

I need to make a stop tomorrow and pick something up.
View attachment 1720394
Look what showed up today, thanks Ron!
bAqr5mY.jpeg

cheese-wallace-and-gromit.gif

Back