The mighty ZIRH ( zuuurgh ? )

just wanted to share my new kitchen knife , a self birthday present .

this is my Turkish Zirh , and its a small to med size !!

1/8 forged high carbon quite nice wide thin grind , mystery wood handle .
cost me 30 turkish lira (around 12 usd )

lenght overall is 15 1/2 "
blade length 11'' (about 12'' of edge )

has a great belly ! most well known for chopping cubes of meat , rocking and chopping herbs , cutting up servings of pide ( kind of thin basic pizza ) .

hope you like ......

77E16C4C-8031-42CF-A22F-CE8DD67302F2.jpg

4B4004F8-B3C3-4F11-BE0F-EECA88D5111D.jpg

3EDB36AD-CA15-4109-868B-DBB503B0E612.jpg

check out this one !! LOL !!

zirh.jpg

That's pretty sweet! I wonder how it compares to the Korean rustic knives I've seen on the bay (even bought one from HwaSeung forge).

That's pretty sweet! I wonder how it compares to the Korean rustic knives I've seen on the bay (even bought one from HwaSeung forge).

I Don't know about the Korean knives , I'll have to give them a look . I'm Really happy with this thing so far . Had to sand some of the edges over. Super sharp cutting edge , chops herbs great and works great for serving pizza !

hi bradlox!
i ve been looking for one of these but i can not find them in the states. where did you get yours from? please let me know, thanks.

hi bradlox!
i ve been looking for one of these but i can not find them in the states. where did you get yours from? please let me know, thanks.
I too am looking for a Zirh.. Have not been successful finding it anywhere besides turkey and cannot find a place to ship

Back